We’ve been looking at all the products that will be available this weekend for the soft opening of our new Online Store! This weekend, we open on:
- Sunday, June 26 at 9 am
- but if you’re a StampNation Members, you get in early! Saturday, June 25 at 9 am eastern
Make sure you are on our email list – subscribe box at the top of the sidebar – to get the first notification that the store is open.
The store will close down again on Friday, July 1 as we restock this summer for our Grand Opening in August.
All products are while supplies last.
This week, we’ve looked at all the products will be available. If you missed those posts, check these out:
- Young at Heart Collection
- Holiday Magic Collection
- Wild Bloom, And Sentiments & Dies
- Eva’s Favorite Flowers Dies and the Friendship Collection
Today I have some AMAZING creations by Dream Team Member Lisa Harrolle using Wild Bloom, And Sentiments & Dies.
Be sure to check out her blog for more great projects and for her totally fun “Ode to Crooky Cake” post from yesterday!
This 3″ hand drawn Ampersand die has my heart and I love how Lisa added it to layered tags from the Tag Buddies Die set (available this weekend!). The multi-colored stamped ampersands on the background add so much fun to this card!
- Stamps: And Sentiments (CPDesigns).
- Ink: cloudy sky, catkin, duckling, spring rain (Simon Says Stamp), orange soda (Hero Arts Shadow Ink), clear emboss (Versamark).
- Paper: fog, audrey blue, black (Simon Says Stamp), silver sparkle (My Favorite Things), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
- Accessories: And Dies (CPDesigns), Tag Buddies (SOA Friendship Collection/CAS-ual Fridays), white embossing powder (WOW), twine, fun foam
I don’t know that my brain would have come up with this combination of colors and elements! Lucky for us that crafters like Lisa share their awesomeness with us!
She stamped the solid flower from Wild Bloom on black to create a background that pops! Then my beloved Ambersand in gold adds such elegance to this card.
- Stamps: Wild Bloom, And Sentiments (CPDesigns).
- Ink: black soot (Ranger Distress Ink), clear emboss (Versamark).
- Paper: coral crush, gold sparkle cardtock (My Favorite Things), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
- Accessories: And Dies (CPDesigns), Tag Buddies (SOA Friendship Collection/CAS-ual Fridays), white embossing powder (WOW), gold embossing powder (Ranger), twine, sequins, staples.
Lisa used the leaf overlay stamp from Wild Bloom for a delicate and fancy pants background that is perfect for a wedding card!
Another favorite of mine is the font of the Mr. and the Mrs. LOVE IT!
- Stamps: And Sentiments, Wild Bloom (CPDesigns).
- Ink: cloudy sky (Simon Says Stamp), onyx black (Versafine), clear emboss (Versamark.
- Paper: white 140 lb cardstock (neenah).
- Accessories: silver embossing powder (Ranger), sheer ribbon, fun foam.
Join me tomorrow for more projects using the goodies that will be available in the shop!