Wild Bloom, And Sentiments and Dies

Wild Bloom Catherine Pooler This is an exciting week as we gear up for the soft launch of our new Online Store this weekend!  StampNation Members get the link a day early to shop, then the doors swing wide open on Sunday, June 26 at 9 am Eastern.

You’ll be able to shop for (most of) the products you missed from our first three Stamp of Approval Collections plus four brand new products.

Yesterday, I announced the premier of Eva’s Favorite Flowers Dies, and today I’m introducing:

• Wild Bloom Stamp Set
  • And Stamp Set
  • And Dies

All from Catherine Pooler Designs!

Let’s see these products in action:

Wild Bloom, And Sentiments and Dies

Wild Bloom Catherine Pooler 4 The embossing on the layer stamp really makes that background pop.  I can’t wait to try this in more colors!  I have lots of ideas for techniques using this stamp set, so you’ll be seeing lots more of it over the coming months.

• Birthday Journal Card Dies (SugarPea Designs for SOA) – coming to the store this weekend!
  • Paper:  Autumn Rose, Americana, Enchanted Evening (PTI)
  • Ink:  Versamark, Vanilla (Hero Arts)
  • Gold Pearl Embossing Powder (WOW)

Wild Bloom Catherine Pooler 2 A couple more projects with the Wild Bloom Stamp Set.  I’m LOVING this set!  And just WAIT until you see the DT projects I’ll be sharing with you over the next week.

I stamped a light blue flower with a darker leaf overlay over it, then a few smaller flowers and a polka dot from the Wild Bloom Stamp Set to accent it.  A strip of cardstock sponged in green with that leaf overlay stamped on it added a fun accent to the side of the card.

“You make my heart sing”.  LOVING this sentiment and I know I will send lots of cards using it.  The other sentiments in this set make it easy to mix and match and use different variations, but they all let someone know how much you adore them!

Wild Bloom Catherine Pooler 3

Several flowers with the leaf overlay in fun colors stamped on your main layer, topped off with a simple sentiment make a simple and fun card.

Here’s a look at the stamps and dies.

WildBlooms_ProductPhoto Wild Bloom Stamp Set

AndSentiments_ProductPhoto And Sentiments

AndDies_ProductPhoto And Dies

SATURDAY!  Come QUICK!!!!  ;)

StampNation Members – the link to the store will be emailed to you at 9 am eastern on Saturday, June 25.  (not a member?  there’s still time to join us!  Click here for more info)

Sunday, June 26, 9 am eastern.  Our virtual doors swing wide open!

Everything is while supplies last and when they are sold out, they’re gone until August.

The shop will close down on Friday, July 1.

June 21 collage

Here’s a peek at the Dream Team’s cards going up for StampNation’s Weekly Challenge tomorrow! They are using lots of products that will be available next week.

The Dream Team has some eye candy for you today…check out these fabulous projects.

2friendCU ACope Click here to visit Allison Cope’s blog, she’s got an amazing card using Eva’s Favorite Flowers stamps and dies and another sneak!

Eva's Favorite Flowers Dies Kristie Goulet NAILED it with her creations.  If you think this card made with Eva’s Favorite Flowers Dies and the Young at Heart Stamp Set is awesome, just wait until you check out her blog here!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite cards in our “Win the Next Box” contest!  TONS of great inspiration over there!

Thanks for visiting today…I’ll be back tomorrow with another post sharing some old favorites!

• Theresa June 22, 2016, 1:09 am

Hi. The video posted today seems to be the one from yesterday. Is there a different video for today? The new products look very cool and it would be fun to see them in action. Happy stamping! :-)

• Theresa June 22, 2016, 1:22 am

Thanks so much. It is there now. The new stamp sets and dies are so pretty. Yay!

• Susan White June 22, 2016, 7:45 am

Catherine I love them all!! I will be waiting for my link on Saturday to buy all the new stamps and dies!!

• keri armstrong June 22, 2016, 8:25 am

I would like to become a member of stamp nation. How can i become a member? What do I need to do?

• Marianne June 22, 2016, 12:40 pm

Catherine Pooler Designs?! Oh my, you must be soooo excited! Love the overlay stamps and your yummie colours.

• Caroline King June 22, 2016, 7:14 pm

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it….can’t wait to go shopping !!!

• Maggie B June 22, 2016, 8:35 pm

Hi CP ~ These cards are fantabulous!!! I cannot wait until Saturday when the shop has a “soft opening” (as I’m calling it!). The Wild Blooms stamp set has totally grabbed at my brain and I’ve got a few ideas floating around already. The sentiments, especially the Mr. & Mrs. and the ampersands are wonderful too….all on my list, of course!! Thanks for sharing and I can’t wait to see more! ~HUGS~ PS: Thanks for including a video…love the idea of leaving a Sharpie hash mark to help keep things lined up.

• Carol June 23, 2016, 11:29 am

Are these flowers and dies asymmetrical? So they are easy to line up?

• Debbie T June 23, 2016, 1:56 pm

These are absolutely wonderful. I know your shop is going to be another great success. I can’t wait to see what else is going to be available.

• Catherine June 24, 2016, 9:11 am

They are slightly asymmetrical. The very first time I used them I had to spin the flower around a few times, but once I marked it, I get it right every time!

• Catherine June 24, 2016, 9:22 am

We’d love to have you! If you go to http://www.catherinepooler.com/stampnation, you can subscribe there. Thank you!

Floral Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide