Revisit the Young at Heart Collection AND WINNERS!

Young at Heart Collection Oh, my heavens, y’all!  How amazing was the Young at Heart Collection?  An incredible mix of versatile products, I’m still wow’d by the creations I’m seeing stampers make!

If you missed out on this collection, you’ll have the chance to grab them a la carte this coming week during our preview week of our new online store.

From left to right: Young at Heart, Bring on the Cake, Harleen Stencil, Happy Birthday Wishes, Ring in the Celebration, HB2U, Birthday Journal Card Die.

Let’s take a peek at some of the creations our design team made with these products:

MMSOAMakeAWish

Click here to visit Maureen Merritt’s blog post.

6 BGO SN600 ACope

Click here to view Allison Cope’s blog post.

pk

Click here for Kristie Goulet’s blog post.

Young at Heart Collection

Click here to view Lisa Harrolle’s blog post.

balloons

Click here for Kristie Goulet’s blog post.

mascolc

Click here for Maureen Merritt’s blog post.

(disclaimer:  the diagonal stripe at the bottom is not from this collection)

My Sweet Petunia SOA

Click here for the video tutorial on the My Sweet Petunia blog.

SOA Crooky Cake YTube

Click here for this blog post and video tutorial.

Stamp of Approval Watercolored Die Cuts YTube

Click here for the blog post and video tutorial.

Cake 3

Click here to see Joni’s post.

SOAYoungatheart

Click here to see Kristie’s post.

I know. Amazing.

Are you looking forward to this weekend?  I know I am!

June 25, 9 am eastern.  StampNation Members will get the link to the Online Store.

June 26, 9 am eastern.  The virtual doors swing wide open!

July 1, the store will close and reopen for good in July!

Wild Bloom And Collage 2

More inspiration is coming…I’ll be sharing these projects with you over the next couple of days.

WINNERS!!!  Thank you to everyone that participated in our Win the Next Box contest!  So many amazing projects were added to the linky.  You all are so creative!  We have some winners…we have two top vote getting stampers and one randomly drawn winner.

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 10.57.50 AM

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 10.58.11 AM

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 10.58.59 AM

Congratulations, ladies!  Click the contact button at the top of the page and let us know you won.  Your box will be shipped in July!

For now, we have our niece visiting so I’m hoping to be able to scoot off to the pool with the girlies for a couple hours today.  I’ve been working hard on projects, posts and organizing all this inventory.  Meanwhile, it’s about 80 degrees in our house.  Think we need to call the AC repair man?  oye….

I’ll see you tomorrow!

• Maggie B June 23, 2016, 1:46 pm

Hi CP ~ The Young at Heart collection has been a spectacular addition to my stamp collections. I freaked out when I thought I had lost a part of the set but thank goodness I found it before the ensuing heart attack!! LOL I am SO much looking forward to the soft opening of your store and getting my hands on the latest Catherine Pooler Designs goodies! Much success with your new endeavor! You can certainly count me in. ~HUGS~

• Marianne June 23, 2016, 3:15 pm

Oh my, can you hear me screaming all the way from Greece?! Doing the happy dance here, in my air-conditioned office space. Yay! Congrats to the other winners as well.
    Great idea to revisit the inspiration for the previous collections. Makes me want to go to my craft room and play…

• Dawn T June 23, 2016, 3:53 pm

Awesome samples. I loved the Young at Heart and was jumping up and down to see I’ve won one of the next boxes. Thank you to all who voted for my card and to you Catherine for your generosity in providing the prize :-)

• Linda Gorman June 25, 2016, 7:12 pm

I am so excited to be one of the winners of the next SOA Box. Congrats to the other winners! Thank you Catherine Pooler for the chance to win and to all that voted on my cards. This card was made with my late husband who passed unexpectedly in February. My SOA Boxes helped me get back to card making after February.

• Maggie B June 28, 2016, 11:48 pm

Hi Ladies ~ Congratulations to Marianne, Dawn T & Linda….how exciting for you all. Can’t wait to see what you ladies will be creating when you get your new goodies next month! ~HUGS~ all around!!

• Patricia Nikkila July 5, 2016, 10:40 am

Congrats ladies. Very nice cards!

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide