Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Hello KISS Cards I’ve been building a nice little stash of Thank You cards so I can package them up and give as end-of-the-year teacher gifts:  Confetti Thank You Cards, Teacher Thank You Cards as well as a few videos I’ve made for StampNation.

Anna informed me this morning that she has 3 days of school left, so I’d better get busy packaging these up!  I’m going to keep it simple…wrap them in tissue paper, put in a cello bag and tie with a bow.

Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Enjoy the video!

Hello KISS Cards

What stamps and dies do you have in your stash that you can use with this card layout?

How else would you embellish this card?  Or would you leave it Clean and Simple?

I’d love to know, leave me a comment!

Hello KISS Cards 2

I posted two more cards today on StampNation with word clustering and using words as a background.  Here’s a peek:

word clustering

Thanks for visiting me today!  Talk to you SOON!  :)

Supplies:

• Kathy Serrahn May 30, 2016, 6:55 pm

Great simple cards

• Caroline King May 30, 2016, 6:59 pm

Love, Love these cards….. love your videos as well.

Thank you for the different ideas…..

• Maggie B May 30, 2016, 7:09 pm

Hey There CP ~ Another awesome set of CAS KISS cards!! I always get excited when I see your name pop up in my Inbox and more often than not, I’m busy CASEing after seeing your creations. Off to watch your inspiring video! ~HUGS~

• El Ivens May 30, 2016, 7:12 pm

Love the simplicity.

• Jane. Sprando May 30, 2016, 8:23 pm

Catherine, look how easy you make it look! Great cards today. (Boy, I’d love to see your studio and all your supplies!)

• Patti B. May 31, 2016, 10:16 pm

I really like the color combo of the second card. I loved the little flowers you added. I don’t really like the green hello, it almost gets lost, I would probably use black. All in all awesome cards.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks