Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Hello KISS Cards I’ve been building a nice little stash of Thank You cards so I can package them up and give as end-of-the-year teacher gifts:  Confetti Thank You Cards, Teacher Thank You Cards as well as a few videos I’ve made for StampNation.

Anna informed me this morning that she has 3 days of school left, so I’d better get busy packaging these up!  I’m going to keep it simple…wrap them in tissue paper, put in a cello bag and tie with a bow.

Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Enjoy the video!

Hello KISS Cards

What stamps and dies do you have in your stash that you can use with this card layout?

How else would you embellish this card?  Or would you leave it Clean and Simple?

I’d love to know, leave me a comment!

Hello KISS Cards 2

I posted two more cards today on StampNation with word clustering and using words as a background.  Here’s a peek:

word clustering

Thanks for visiting me today!  Talk to you SOON!  :)

Supplies:

• Kathy Serrahn May 30, 2016, 6:55 pm

Great simple cards

• Caroline King May 30, 2016, 6:59 pm

Love, Love these cards….. love your videos as well.

Thank you for the different ideas…..

• Maggie B May 30, 2016, 7:09 pm

Hey There CP ~ Another awesome set of CAS KISS cards!! I always get excited when I see your name pop up in my Inbox and more often than not, I’m busy CASEing after seeing your creations. Off to watch your inspiring video! ~HUGS~

• El Ivens May 30, 2016, 7:12 pm

Love the simplicity.

• Jane. Sprando May 30, 2016, 8:23 pm

Catherine, look how easy you make it look! Great cards today. (Boy, I’d love to see your studio and all your supplies!)

• Patti B. May 31, 2016, 10:16 pm

I really like the color combo of the second card. I loved the little flowers you added. I don’t really like the green hello, it almost gets lost, I would probably use black. All in all awesome cards.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide