Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Hello KISS Cards I’ve been building a nice little stash of Thank You cards so I can package them up and give as end-of-the-year teacher gifts:  Confetti Thank You Cards, Teacher Thank You Cards as well as a few videos I’ve made for StampNation.

Anna informed me this morning that she has 3 days of school left, so I’d better get busy packaging these up!  I’m going to keep it simple…wrap them in tissue paper, put in a cello bag and tie with a bow.

Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Enjoy the video!

Hello KISS Cards

What stamps and dies do you have in your stash that you can use with this card layout?

How else would you embellish this card?  Or would you leave it Clean and Simple?

I’d love to know, leave me a comment!

Hello KISS Cards 2

I posted two more cards today on StampNation with word clustering and using words as a background.  Here’s a peek:

word clustering

Thanks for visiting me today!  Talk to you SOON!  :)

Supplies:

• Kathy Serrahn May 30, 2016, 6:55 pm

Great simple cards

• Caroline King May 30, 2016, 6:59 pm

Love, Love these cards….. love your videos as well.

Thank you for the different ideas…..

• Maggie B May 30, 2016, 7:09 pm

Hey There CP ~ Another awesome set of CAS KISS cards!! I always get excited when I see your name pop up in my Inbox and more often than not, I’m busy CASEing after seeing your creations. Off to watch your inspiring video! ~HUGS~

• El Ivens May 30, 2016, 7:12 pm

Love the simplicity.

• Jane. Sprando May 30, 2016, 8:23 pm

Catherine, look how easy you make it look! Great cards today. (Boy, I’d love to see your studio and all your supplies!)

• Patti B. May 31, 2016, 10:16 pm

I really like the color combo of the second card. I loved the little flowers you added. I don’t really like the green hello, it almost gets lost, I would probably use black. All in all awesome cards.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!