Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Hello KISS Cards I’ve been building a nice little stash of Thank You cards so I can package them up and give as end-of-the-year teacher gifts:  Confetti Thank You Cards, Teacher Thank You Cards as well as a few videos I’ve made for StampNation.

Anna informed me this morning that she has 3 days of school left, so I’d better get busy packaging these up!  I’m going to keep it simple…wrap them in tissue paper, put in a cello bag and tie with a bow.

Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words

Enjoy the video!

Hello KISS Cards

What stamps and dies do you have in your stash that you can use with this card layout?

How else would you embellish this card?  Or would you leave it Clean and Simple?

I’d love to know, leave me a comment!

Hello KISS Cards 2

I posted two more cards today on StampNation with word clustering and using words as a background.  Here’s a peek:

word clustering

Thanks for visiting me today!  Talk to you SOON!  :)

Supplies:

• Kathy Serrahn May 30, 2016, 6:55 pm

Great simple cards

• Caroline King May 30, 2016, 6:59 pm

Love, Love these cards….. love your videos as well.

Thank you for the different ideas…..

• Maggie B May 30, 2016, 7:09 pm

Hey There CP ~ Another awesome set of CAS KISS cards!! I always get excited when I see your name pop up in my Inbox and more often than not, I’m busy CASEing after seeing your creations. Off to watch your inspiring video! ~HUGS~

• El Ivens May 30, 2016, 7:12 pm

Love the simplicity.

• Jane. Sprando May 30, 2016, 8:23 pm

Catherine, look how easy you make it look! Great cards today. (Boy, I’d love to see your studio and all your supplies!)

• Patti B. May 31, 2016, 10:16 pm

I really like the color combo of the second card. I loved the little flowers you added. I don’t really like the green hello, it almost gets lost, I would probably use black. All in all awesome cards.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001