Teacher Thank You Cards: KISS Cards

Teacher Thank You Cards- KISS Cards 2 I haven’t done KISS Cards in a LONG TIME!  What in the world?

In case you are wondering what a KISS Card is, KISS stands for “Keep It Simple Stamper” and when I make them, I make many of them at once in assembly-line fashion.  Cut- cut- cut.  Stamp- stamp- stamp.  Glue- glue- glue.  Done!

Today I’m making eight with the GeoBuilders Stamp Set, All About You Stamp Set and the Enchanted Garden Stamp Set, which are all from the April 2016 Beautiful World Stamp of Approval Collection.

Teacher Thank You Cards:  KISS Cards

Now…if you stamp looking like I did in this video, leave me a comment and let me know!  It’ll make me feel better about showing myself to the world, no make up, no hair styling, sweats. :)
Teacher Thank You Cards- KISS Cards 3 These cards would be fabulous for sending notes of appreciation to just about anyone!  And how about packaging them up in sets of eight and giving them as a gift?  Everyone can use thank you notes, especially teachers.

My girlies have TONS of teachers, so I think I may do a series of these KISS Card Thank You Notes…what do you think?

Teacher Thank You Cards- KISS Cards 4 Thanks for stopping by today.  I made this video at the very last minute and my kiddos have 15 days of school left, so I think I need to stay on a stamping roll here and continue filming tomorrow.  It might be a good idea to get a little bank of videos as a cushion.  Ya think?? ;)

Before we know it, I’ll be making videos with the next Stamp of Approval Collection!  That collection goes for sale mid-July.  If you haven’t subbed to the WAIT LIST yet, please click here to join!

Click here to see more KISS Cards!

Supplies:

• GeoBuilders Stamp Set (Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection)
  • All About You Stamp Set (Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection)
  • Enchanted Garden Stamp Set (Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection)
  • Kaleidecolor Ink Pad (Caribbean Sea)

• Melissa Friedrich May 16, 2016, 9:45 pm

Love the awesome video and the beautiful KISS cards, thanks for keeping it real!

• Mary Kay Werry May 16, 2016, 10:03 pm

Lovr the cards. I am lucky if I get out of my jammies for crafting.

• Maggie B May 16, 2016, 10:29 pm

Hi CP ~ I OFTEN craft in my PJs with my hair in a messy pony tail or bun. Is there any other way? I figure if I do that, I won’t get ink or glue or glitter or whatever on my clothes! NEVER happens when I’m wearing PJs, only when I have a nice top and jeans on!! Love this set of KISS cards! Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~

• Andrea Jolley May 16, 2016, 10:53 pm

Way cute, easy cards thank you.
    Hey, life is busy we weren’t born with make up on so you made my day.
    I could stamp in my pj’s. :)

• PJ May 17, 2016, 5:30 am

Yay for keeping it real! Cure cards. :)

• Julia Sandvoss May 17, 2016, 10:26 am

Thanks so much for including our Deco Foil Transfer Sheets in your card projects! Love how this turned out!

• Fran_S May 17, 2016, 10:30 am

Love the cards. You have such great ideas.

• Heather North May 17, 2016, 1:26 pm

I always enjoy your KISS cards! This collage of greens and blues is so pretty! What is the name of that ink collection?

• Catherine May 17, 2016, 1:35 pm

I’m so glad you like it, Heather!
    It’s Caribbean Sea :)

• Ina May 17, 2016, 3:21 pm

Great cards. Love the different looks

• Leanne in CA May 17, 2016, 6:17 pm

Love these! Thanks for the awesome video!!

• Diana Barnett May 17, 2016, 6:48 pm

Thanks for the video. I enjoy the KISS with a kick style of cards.

• Amy McCue May 17, 2016, 7:48 pm

Stamping is meant to be done in your Jammies!!

• Jayne May 18, 2016, 8:01 am

Love these Kiss cards. Can’t wait to case them using my SOA Beautiful World collection stamps p, and I’ve just purchased some deco foil. Thanks for sharing. I love your videos and wish I’d started to make cards years ago. I feel I’ve missed out.
    I have been known to craft in my pjs or trackies at ridiculous times. :))

Happy day and stamping

• Patti B. May 19, 2016, 12:33 pm

You are so inspiring. I just love watching your videos.

• Tracey Landt May 22, 2016, 4:59 am

Catherine,
    You are a constant source of inspiration and joy.

• Sharon May 26, 2016, 11:39 am

Beautiful cards and love the look of the foil! Where can one get the foil ? Thank you as always for sharing this video!

• Kathleen Reilly May 28, 2016, 11:39 am

You are a beautiful lady. You do not need makeup. Anyway thank you for this video. I learned a lot from it and the cards you made are beautif

Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide