Confetti KISS Cards: Teacher Thank You Cards

Frankly My Dear Confetti KISS Cards

The end of the school year means it’s time to give those those stamps and inks a work out  and create sets of cards for teachers!  If you missed last week’s KISS Cards, click here to view.  (between the three girlies, we’ve got LOTS of teachers to thank, so you will likely see more next week!)

These cards came together quickly with a simple layout, a fun stamped “confetti” background and a strip of patterned paper.  I couldn’t help stepping a few of them up as well with a tag, a die cut You and some star accents.

Confetti KISS Cards: Teacher Thank You Cards

Enjoy the video!

Don’t need thank you cards?  These layouts are super versatile.  Try other shape stamps…stars, solid flowers, hearts, etc…and change out your greeting.

Frankly My Dear Confetti KISS Cards 3

Stamping the sentiment straight, in the same place and consistently dark black every time was possible with the MISTI.  Click here to learn more about it (I get tons of questions about this product, it’s awesome!)

Frankly My Dear Confetti KISS Cards 2

Frankly My Dear KISS Cards YT2

I didn’t stop stamping….in my next video, I made 16 cards!  And because I just can’t stamp the same card over and over and over…I changed up the colors and embellishments, but used the stamp set and layout.  This video will be up on StampNation later today!

Supplies:

• Ina May 23, 2016, 5:16 pm

Wonderful easy cards. Love them.

• Janice Hilton May 23, 2016, 5:56 pm

Love them! And….I’m so grateful to have all of the SOA collections; I can sort through and pick out so many wonderful stamps. Thanks a million Catherine Pooler. Can’t wait for the set in July. :-)

• SANDYLOU May 23, 2016, 6:47 pm

LOVE,LOVE ‘LOVE, WHAT a card. It is so lively & fun. It can be used for so many occasions and any age. You got me ribbed up and ready to create great cards.

• Jane Sprando May 23, 2016, 6:59 pm

Catherine, you crack me up! Love listening to your videos as well as watching. Great cards.

• PJ Brown May 23, 2016, 8:38 pm

Love these cards!!

• Jayne May 24, 2016, 6:59 am

Such a simple but great card. Can’t wait to case using my stash. Thanks for sharing. Just love your videos. Happy stamping and day

• Lagene May 24, 2016, 10:45 am

Awesome assembly line kiss cards! Love the splashes of color!

• Leanne in CA May 24, 2016, 3:48 pm

I love these cards and I think a big Thank You in a scripty font like the Happy Birthday to You would be absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for sharing the great video. Off to StampNation to see what’s up over there.

• Patti B. May 24, 2016, 5:06 pm

I love all your KISS cards. Thanks so much for sharing.

• Maggie B May 24, 2016, 10:50 pm

Hi CP ~ These KISS cards are absolutely amazing!! Love them all and the fact that with such a subtle twist, it can totally change the outcome of the card. Thanks for sharing,

• Karen Sturdivant May 25, 2016, 4:09 pm

Love these cards. They are so basic yet so versatile.

• Maggie B May 29, 2016, 10:53 pm

Hey CP ~ Such a happy card….love it! Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Stamp of Approval Thank You Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001