Each Foundation Box includes all brand new product:
- 5 ink pads from our upcoming Party Collection (Rockin’ Red, Orange Twist, Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue and Midnight)
- 3 stamp sets (Spot On, Amazing Floral, For Everything)
- 1 clear block
- 1 pack of prescored cardstock (100#, bright white, awesome with alcohol and waterbased markers)
- and another very special somethin’ somethin’ (newsletter subscribers will receive an email with a special video about this on Tuesday evening)
If you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting our ink pads, click here to view my video on the ins and outs and best practices for these inks.
Would you like a peek inside this amazing box? Let’s DO this!
There is so much you can do with the Foundations Box, I’ve barely scratched the surface. Over the next week, we are going to share a TON of great ideas and sample projects with you…stay tuned!
Mark your calendars:
November 14 – 15 – join us for two days of blog hops!
November 15 – email comes to your inbox (subscribe here) with a very special gift for you
November 16 – Ordering opens at 9 am eastern for the Foundations Box and an email will be sent to my newsletter subscribers (join here – you’ll get a free project guide, too!). StampNation Members, I’ll post the link on StampNation an hour early for you. Be sure to check the home page for the link!
You all have asked me some amazing questions, here are the answers to some of them!
- Our first 12 colors plus black will be available in early 2017, but you get the first five first in this collection!
- Individual ink pads will retail for around $5.
- The Foundations Box is $67 (retail value is over $80).
- The clear block and card stock will be available for sale individually in 2017.
- The items in this box are brand new! Never seen before stamps, too!
- Our first run of this box will sell out. Once it does, we will continue to accept orders, it will just take several weeks to receive it. So if you want yours first, November 16th at 9 am eastern ordering will be open!
You all have lots more great questions about the ink pads, too, so watch this weekend for a post about that.
Thank you for being here and sharing in this excitement! It’s been a long, exciting and (at times) stressful road to get here and you’re support keeps me going…thank you for that! HUGS!