Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

catherine-pooler-ink This announcement has been a long time coming…

Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

I wanted to solve a few problems that I was having with ink. Check out the video and I'll explain why I love these, then show you best practices for using them.

What is great about these inks?

• Color coordination will be a snap!  Our first collection, the Party Collection is made up of all vibrant, saturated colors that will go together perfectly.  No more guessing which color goes with which!
  • No more splotchy images!  Two or three gentle LOVE TAPS are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
  • No more muddy, dirty stamped images when residue from a dark ink gets picked up by a light color!  (If you didn't see this in the video, you've gotta see for yourself, it's unbelievable!  I had to show this to Randall about 15 times with different stamps and ink colors before he believed it.  #truestory)

You all have questions!  I love hearing them…here are a few answers:

Q:  Will you have refills?

A:  I'm planning to!  We have to make sure you love these inks first!  Assuming you love them as much as the Dream Team and I do, we will have them soon.

Q:  You said these are available in 2017, do I really have to wait that long?

A:  We will have 12 colors plus black available in January, but there MIGHT be a way for you to get your hands on five colors very VERY soon!  Stay tuned!!!

What else are you wondering?  Leave a comment on this blog post so I can address all your questions, can not wait to see what you think!!!

• Michelle Daigle November 9, 2016, 5:15 pm

Catherine, I just wanted to say congratulations on this endeavor. I think you have addressed some of my own frustrations; especially the clean stamp that transfers the dark ink issue. I’m really excited to get my hands on these and the colors look great. I’ve been looking for a decent orange for a long time and it looks like you’ve created one. Kuddos to you & thank you for offering such awesome products. P.S. I’m looking forward to buying that prescored cardstock too!

• Cynthia November 9, 2016, 5:16 pm

Very excited to get my hands on these. I’m new to stamping, and have been looking for a company’s ink pad line to invest in, but haven’t really found one I’ve liked. I have to say, when you stamped the red, I literally went oooooo! So, I’m thinking I may have found my line :) Can’t wait to try these out!
    Congrats!
    Huggs

• Neudorf Terry November 9, 2016, 5:18 pm

Congratulations Catherine what a wonderful accomplishments for u . Can’t walt to try them .

• Linda Gorman November 9, 2016, 6:27 pm

Can’t wait to try the “perfect” inks!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

• Colleen Hamel November 9, 2016, 6:58 pm

I subscribe to your you tube channel, yet I’m missing a lot of your videos. I don’t have a clue how Blogs work, can you follow your videos and supplies????

• Leanne in Cali November 9, 2016, 7:45 pm

Love these and can’t wait to get them! Thanks for the great video.

• jean marmo November 9, 2016, 8:32 pm

Congrats!!

• Mary Reinecke November 9, 2016, 8:50 pm

Catherine I can’t wait to get these ink pads. They look amazing. Congratulations !

• Betty Spears November 9, 2016, 8:56 pm

I will buying these. Can’t wait.

• Susan White November 9, 2016, 9:03 pm

Thank you Catherine for working so had to bring us these amazing ink pads!!

• Pattie Weingardt November 9, 2016, 9:53 pm

Catherine, congrats you must feel so good.

• Susan November 9, 2016, 10:04 pm

This is great fun! I loved watching everything you did in the video. Thanks for pursuing this.

• Barbara Unger November 9, 2016, 10:34 pm

Loved the video. The colors are so vivid. Looking forward to the next announcement.

• gabriele November 9, 2016, 10:34 pm

How does your new ink stamp when you have a very intricately patterned stamp?

• Rebekah Ruprich November 9, 2016, 10:41 pm

Are you like stampin up ink ,messy,they look like they would be fun to do.

• Cathy Parlitsis November 9, 2016, 10:41 pm

Wow! You GO, Girl! Such a nice addition! Congrats and Good luck! :-D

• Adela Mesa November 9, 2016, 10:42 pm

I will love to try then if they are not to expensive, I try stamping but I’m not to good about it, I love what other people do, I have many stamps but not luck with then.
    Thanks.
    Adela

• Catherine November 9, 2016, 10:44 pm

They work well…just make sure you tap lightly to ink and a light touch to stamp. If you push too hard, the photopolymer will spread out and you may not get the look you are going for. I encourage everyone to practice a bit to find the best practices for these amazing inks! :)

• Barbara S November 9, 2016, 10:55 pm

All I can say is WOW. These ink pads look wonderful, I can’t wait to get my hand on the first group to try them out. Just looking at your video, I can tell these will be our GO TO inks in the future – they do it all. I especially like the vibrant colors, and the clean even coverage! January seems so far off!

• Angie November 9, 2016, 11:09 pm

Woo-hoo of! Can’t wait

• Cyndybr7 November 9, 2016, 11:11 pm

Can’t sit to try your new ink pads! They sound so versatile. But I’m curious how well the sponge base will hold up if I get over anxious and stamp down too hard.

• Mary H. November 9, 2016, 11:11 pm

YAY!!! Looking forward to getting these cool inks…thank you for making ANOTHER incredible product(s).

• Marilyn Pearen November 9, 2016, 11:22 pm

These look like great products.

• Cindy Daversa November 9, 2016, 11:37 pm

I am soooo thrilled! These inks look incredibly amazing! I can’t wait!

• Valerie Breingan November 9, 2016, 11:37 pm

Wow!these are one of a kind Fabulous!!!

• Beth Krakowski November 10, 2016, 12:44 am

Catherine,
    I love the passion you have for these new inks. I can’t wait to try them. I’m getting anxious for the new SOA.

• Debra Adkins November 10, 2016, 1:06 am

thank goodness. i thought it was just me. i love that you can see what you are doing with the clear stamps, but was ready to throw them out the door because of the pooling of ink on them, I had tried taking and eraser to them, rubbing them on the palm of my hand, and rubbing them back and forth on card stock to get them to take ink better. i am so looking forward to trying your inks.

• Linda Anderson November 10, 2016, 1:16 am

These look great Catherine! Looking forward to adding these to my Christmas list. Love the solid image result.

• June November 10, 2016, 1:17 am

Wow, these ink pads look amazing. I look forward to,buying them. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done. Great effort.

• Liset Garcia November 10, 2016, 1:32 am

Honestly I LOVE crafting and all stamping. Unfortunately as I have progressed with my MS my time doing what I love has become harder to do so simple means so much more than simple to me. It means TIME. Time to enjoy my honny longer and with previous stamps I forget which is the water based? WHich ink do I use to shadow and etc etc. I just seems that these inks are going to allow me to enjoy what I love doing without dealing with the brain fog I picked up with the MS. I can’t wait to try this out!! I probably have about 50 different stamps and only use about 4 because I can’t remember what was the purpose for the others except pretty colors. Can’t wait!!

• Debbie November 10, 2016, 1:43 am

Your ink pads look great! Will they be available in Canada?

• Tamara McCurry November 10, 2016, 1:48 am

I am so excited I can’t wait to get theses

• Roxy November 10, 2016, 2:16 am

This is so exciting. I too always have a problem with splotchy ink.. these look fantastic,

• Nana711 November 10, 2016, 2:18 am

I am impressed and looking forward to trying them.

• Lynn Coleman November 10, 2016, 2:50 am

Love the inks and the bright colours. Will you have re-inkers with them?
    I really love your you tube videos.
    Thanks from Australia.

• Kim Salmela November 10, 2016, 3:12 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can not wait to try these!!!

• Nicole Ligaard Jensen November 10, 2016, 4:59 am

Hi Cathrine,
    I just wanted to quickly know how the inks behave when using a brand new, not yet seasoned stamp?
    Some inks pool, some don’t…
    Thanks so much and congrats! :)

• Lin November 10, 2016, 5:38 am

You have a great product, covered all my ink issues. Looking forward to your line.

• Donna November 10, 2016, 6:39 am

They look wonderful catherine. A great black ink is a must and yours looks fantastic.

• bette November 10, 2016, 6:55 am

Congratulations…. they look wonderful!!!!

• Marianne November 10, 2016, 7:05 am

These look amazing, Catherine. I have tried various dye inks but I am often frustrated about the splotchy results (thank goodness for the MISTI). Never understand how Jennifer McGuire gets such crisp results. I bought a few pigment inks and when I stamped my ink swatch using a solid stamp, the result brought tears to my eyes because this particular colour stamped so beautifully. So I can fully understand how exciting you must be to get such perfect stamping using your new dye inks. Congratulations on this huge achievement!

• Jean Rogers November 10, 2016, 7:26 am

Hi
    I just wanted to know if you post to England with both the ink pads and stamp nation.

Love your work and thankyou for all your inspiration .
    Love Jean

• lilette Autrey November 10, 2016, 7:54 am

Catherine ,you have all the right to be proud and emotiona l when you introduced the ink to us because it is so unreal the colours, so vibrate and definite, I love them a lot

• Karen van Biljon November 10, 2016, 7:57 am

Many congratulations Catherine. I was wondering whether you will be selling these inks in little cubes as well as full-size. The reason I ask is because I live in the UK and always try to shop for quality frugally when I buy product from outside the UK – this is due to shipping and cistom costs. Many thanks, Karen

• Karen Walllace November 10, 2016, 8:09 am

These look great!!Can’t wait until they are available

• Catherine November 10, 2016, 8:38 am

Thank you, Karen! Right now we do not have plans for the cubes, but that may be something we add later down the line. Thank you!

• Catherine November 10, 2016, 8:39 am

Absolutely, Jean! :)

• Theresa November 10, 2016, 8:47 am

They look very vibrant!!!

• Tina Bradburn November 10, 2016, 9:45 am

Hi
    I live in Spain and whilst the material type pads have lasted the foam pads eventually rot and crumble after a while. I have had to throw so many away. Will these have a good lasting effect in the heat? I do hope so as I just love the colours.

Thank you.

• Nina Houghton November 10, 2016, 9:48 am

Catherine!!!! Oh my gosh! I am so impressed with these stamp pads! When will they be available? The colors are amazing. But most important of all, they work in the ways we all need for our crafting. You have thought of everything. I can’t wait! Thank you for all the time, thought, experimentation, energy… all that you have put into this line of stamp pads.

• Katie G November 10, 2016, 9:55 am

I suspected right away it was ink colors! Congratulations. Question – do they need to be stored upside down? and are they stackable?

• Katherine Davis November 10, 2016, 9:58 am

I have to say, I really love how complete the coverage is. I have a few different types of ink and when I use them, some of my stamps are blotchy and I end up fixing the color with markers. I can’t wait to try these inks and use some of the stamps that I don’t use often because they are too much work!

• Roberta Eldridge November 10, 2016, 9:59 am

Congratulations, Catherine! So proud of you and your product line of wonderful products! God bless you!

• terrie rodrigue November 10, 2016, 10:05 am

Congrats on your new line of ink……I like what you have shown what to do with them….
    love the colors and the title….well done Catherine

• Barbara November 10, 2016, 10:13 am

Just started stamping. Would love these colors before I buy to many stamp pads t I don’t like.

• Bobby November 10, 2016, 10:55 am

Congratulations, Catherine. It’s looks like those inks will be a hit.

• Lynn G November 10, 2016, 10:55 am

Love the colours !! Would you store them face up or face down ?

• Sherry Bahlman November 10, 2016, 11:01 am

The Inks look amazing. This new product is a stroke of genius. Congrats Catherine!

• Holly Ingram November 10, 2016, 11:11 am

I am so thrilled! I will be on the wait list. Thank you for all your hard work for us!!

• Jewell November 10, 2016, 11:47 am

Love the vibrant colors….they are awesome…Happy for you …what will the cost for the new ink pads be…and know there will be refills…thanks

• Jeannette aka Jnett November 10, 2016, 12:21 pm

Congrats on the new product, love ink, have tons and like you said – what goes with what? The ultimate question. Will have to check them out when they become available. So happy for you.

• Jayme November 10, 2016, 12:39 pm

Wow! These are so exciting. As a consumer of another companies foam ink pads, what you have shown is revolutionary. I’m constantly struggling with all the points you made; blotchiness, etc. Congratulations!!

• Pat November 10, 2016, 12:52 pm

Wow! Your inks look like they will be wonderful. I see so many possibilities and solving of some problems I’ve had with other inks. Great job and wonderful, informative video…..

• Maryanne Harris November 10, 2016, 1:07 pm

Congratulations ! They sound great. Can’t wait to buy them !!

• Debbie November 10, 2016, 1:23 pm

Congrats!!!!! What is the price range for these ink pads?

• Laura Hill November 10, 2016, 1:28 pm

I LOVE foam, ink pads, they work much better for me! These are wonderful. I would love to pick these up. Can’t wait to get them!
    Thanks for all the research and hard work to get these developed and to us.

• Barbara Roe November 10, 2016, 1:37 pm

Wow! I am impressed and can’t wait until they are available. Congratulations!

• Julie November 10, 2016, 1:38 pm

Awesome. Can’t wait to try them.

• Patricia Cornelius November 10, 2016, 2:32 pm

Is it as good as Stampin’ up ink ? That is what I am use to

But do not do a lot

• Dian Seider November 10, 2016, 3:45 pm

The inks look great – you used them on your new paper but how will they work on other papers?

• Hope November 10, 2016, 3:48 pm

Love the ink pads!!! I think the foam works sooooooo much better than the felt pads!!!!

• Bethany November 10, 2016, 6:14 pm

So excited about these inks! I can hardly wait!

• Beverly November 10, 2016, 6:18 pm

Loved your video and I really like the stamp pads. Looking forward to see what the cost may be.

• crystal November 10, 2016, 6:49 pm

Love ‘em! Can’t wait!

• Bev Portors November 10, 2016, 8:54 pm

Do we know what the price of this amazing product
    Trying to work out the exchange rate as they work,out dearer in Australia
    Regards Bev

• BJ November 10, 2016, 8:58 pm

Wow! Congtats. It looks as though you have thought of everything. Looking forward
    to trying them.

• cheryl November 10, 2016, 9:06 pm

love the ink pads cant wait to get my hands on them

• Linda Slattery November 10, 2016, 9:08 pm

Goodness, your new ink pads look like a dream come true. Thank you for your patience and wanting to make them “just perfect” before introducing a new product. I have read all the comments so far, and there are some good questions asked by your fans. I do hope you will answer the questions in a new video. The only question that comes to mind for me, is the price range. I am so tired of buying full size pads, being disappointed for one reason or the other, and pushing them to the back of my storage unit!! It is probably too early to ask, but I for one would be interested in the cube size version. The colors look great, but I know I would be using some more than others. A sincere Congratulations on your new “baby”, and I wish you much success.

• Joy Tumber November 10, 2016, 9:12 pm

PLEASE please please let me know how to get these lovely inks.

• Angie November 10, 2016, 9:18 pm

Great to hear about your new product “ink” I watch your video and I love it . Never been good with stampin so I can’t wait to have this inks available, Good Luck to you!

• Maggie B November 10, 2016, 9:54 pm

Hi CP ~ These colors are yummy and I love that they blend so wonderfully and they react so well with splashes of water. I’ve been using some sponge pads for awhile now and love them so really can’t wait to try yours. ~HUGS~
    PS: Do we store these upside down like some others or right side up?

• Catherine November 10, 2016, 10:12 pm

The first five colors will be available on the 16th in the Foundations Box!

• Catherine November 10, 2016, 10:14 pm

Thank you, Linda! When they are available for individual sale they will be around $5. You are going to love them!

• Michelle Uhlenhake November 10, 2016, 10:52 pm

These inks look amazing. Thanks for all the hard work and patience to get them just right. Not knowing all the other news yet is killing me! Of course the ink pads are on my wih list! Any hints on the circle acrylic block? Also, store these upside down or not? Love all you do for us…thanks!

• Evelyn Y November 10, 2016, 11:12 pm

Super excited for you!

• Judy November 10, 2016, 11:18 pm

I’m so excited about these new inks. I can already see my cards being done. Can’t wait to order.

• Leslie November 10, 2016, 11:18 pm

Your demo of the new ink pads was very exciting. Let’s see, dye inks that don’t transfer color, they blend, can be used to emboss, and react with water! I’m giddy with joy.

• Carole November 10, 2016, 11:34 pm

These look great. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into the product. Love the saturation of the red especially.

• Lynda Breeding November 10, 2016, 11:48 pm

Can’t wait to try your inks!!! Congrats!

• Lorraine November 11, 2016, 3:19 am

These inks sound great, how much will they be and will you mail them to SA.
    Would you be interested in having an agent here in Cape Town to make it easies for stampers to get your products.
    Thanks for all you do
    God Bless
    Lorraine

• Lydia November 11, 2016, 3:23 am

Yay you! Are you working on markers or pan pastels

• Joyce B. November 11, 2016, 9:58 am

Congratulations on seeing one of your dreams come to life. I know you must have put a lot of work into these inks. They look like Ink that I would be interested in. Especially if there will be refills. I’m not wild about inks that don’t have refill options.

• Sharon November 11, 2016, 12:28 pm

How much are the ink pads each or can you bundle them and get a better price?

• Rebecca Reynolds November 11, 2016, 2:57 pm

I’m super excited to try these. I have spent a small fortune on inks and they are always splotchy. I get so frustrated.

• Catherine November 11, 2016, 3:25 pm

Your pads shouldn’t have issues with disintegration anytime soon. Your dye ink pads should last 2 years, but they could last much longer with good care and storage. Store them at close to room temperature (no extremes) and not in direct sunlight. We also recommend that if you use stamp cleaners other than water (which we all do for various inks) that you also clean them with water to remove any residue that might be clinging to your stamp.

• Helen Wilson November 11, 2016, 4:32 pm

Hello Catherine,
    Would you consider allowing a British company to supply your products? I love your stamps but the cost of shipping and tax is exorbitant. Seven Hills Crafts is a very good company that sells lots of USA based stamps and dies. Please think about it.
    Helen.

• Catherine November 11, 2016, 6:03 pm

That is a great idea! If you have a contact there, they can get in touch with me. We would consider wholesaling. Thank you!

• Fae November 11, 2016, 6:39 pm

I love that you coordinate the colors, beautiful colors

• Karen White November 11, 2016, 7:01 pm

Love all your products. There all awesome! I have a few of your collections and really enjoy them. Specifically your last one for Christmas cards. Once i started stamping with them I couldn’t put them down.

• Vicki Rivera November 12, 2016, 10:42 am

Yay! Someone who actually thinks like I do. Yes the colors on a shopping site all look sweet until you get them home and they are nothing like what they seemed. We all know that backgrounds, lighting, materials used and other factors effect color, so….thanks for addressing the matter for us!

Vicki

• Sam Simpson November 14, 2016, 2:44 am

Interested. Very interested. What is the price point?

• Catherine November 14, 2016, 10:49 am

$67! :)

• Karen P November 14, 2016, 5:59 pm

The inks sound interesting. Would like to give them a try!

• BArb November 14, 2016, 6:09 pm

Do you still need to condition the new clear stamps at the beginning to get a good image?

• Sara Killian November 14, 2016, 6:13 pm

CANNOT wait to get my hands on the black!!!

• Roberta November 14, 2016, 10:26 pm

Do they dry out quicker? The felt stays wet?

• Catherine November 14, 2016, 11:54 pm

Foam pads will dry out more quickly than felt…we are hoping to offer reinkers very soon!

• cards by cara November 18, 2016, 9:49 pm

Gorgeous colours!! Do they stain clear stamps like other hybrid dye inks?

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Videos

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!