Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

catherine-pooler-ink This announcement has been a long time coming…

Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

I wanted to solve a few problems that I was having with ink. Check out the video and I’ll explain why I love these, then show you best practices for using them.

What is great about these inks?

• Color coordination will be a snap!  Our first collection, the Party Collection is made up of all vibrant, saturated colors that will go together perfectly.  No more guessing which color goes with which!
  • No more splotchy images!  Two or three gentle LOVE TAPS are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
  • No more muddy, dirty stamped images when residue from a dark ink gets picked up by a light color!  (If you didn’t see this in the video, you’ve gotta see for yourself, it’s unbelievable!  I had to show this to Randall about 15 times with different stamps and ink colors before he believed it.  #truestory)

You all have questions!  I love hearing them…here are a few answers:

Q:  Will you have refills?

A:  I’m planning to!  We have to make sure you love these inks first!  Assuming you love them as much as the Dream Team and I do, we will have them soon.

Q:  You said these are available in 2017, do I really have to wait that long?

A:  We will have 12 colors plus black available in January, but there MIGHT be a way for you to get your hands on five colors very VERY soon!  Stay tuned!!!

What else are you wondering?  Leave a comment on this blog post so I can address all your questions, can not wait to see what you think!!!

• Sam Simpson November 14, 2016, 2:44 am

Interested. Very interested. What is the price point?

• Catherine November 14, 2016, 10:49 am

$67! :)

• Karen P November 14, 2016, 5:59 pm

The inks sound interesting. Would like to give them a try!

• BArb November 14, 2016, 6:09 pm

Do you still need to condition the new clear stamps at the beginning to get a good image?

• Sara Killian November 14, 2016, 6:13 pm

CANNOT wait to get my hands on the black!!!

• Roberta November 14, 2016, 10:26 pm

Do they dry out quicker? The felt stays wet?

• Catherine November 14, 2016, 11:54 pm

Foam pads will dry out more quickly than felt…we are hoping to offer reinkers very soon!

• cards by cara November 18, 2016, 9:49 pm

Gorgeous colours!! Do they stain clear stamps like other hybrid dye inks?

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide