Our next Stamp of Approval Collection is coming! If you are new to the concept, be sure to view this morning's Facebook Live. In this video, we revealed the theme, showed some product and projects and issued two challenges where you can win a $25 Gift Certificate to our shop.
- Share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with #celebratefriends and tell us what's in your cup! Coffee or tea? or both!
- Share the Facebook Live video.
Winners will be announced on Friday.
This morning we announced that this collection is going to be different from any other collection we've ever done because you are going to get to CHOOSE part of what is in your box.
When we were designing this collection, the box was full of goodies and we couldn't decide if we were going to add:
the Perfect Blend Stamp Set and Morning Joe Border Dies (COFFEE- on the left)
or the Cuppa Tea Stamp Set and Bordering Sweet Dies (TEA- on the right),
so we decided on the only logical choice.
YOU get to choose – coffee, tea or BOTH!
Stay tuned all week, we have three more sets of stamps, three sets of dies and a stencil to introduce you to.
This week's festivities:
Blog hops begin on Saturday and ordering opens on Tuesday.
Important Dates and Ordering info:
- Monday, April 23 9 pm Eastern: Pre-release PJ Party with StampNation and early ordering opens for members. Click here to join.
- Tuesday, April 24. 9 am Eastern: Ordering opens to the Wait List, you will receive an email with the link to purchase. 2 out of our 4 collections last year sold out just to the wait list, so pop your name on there – click here!
- Tuesday, April 24, 6 pm Eastern: Ordering opens for everyone if we have boxes left!
Let's take a look at some projects with the Perfect Blend and Cuppa Tea Stamp Sets!
I LOVE the mid-century mod accent and background images in the Perfect Blend Stamp Set. Use them to decorate the mugs, or use them to create a really cool background. The Morning Joe Border Dies go perfectly with this stamp set!
Recognize the greeting?
Oh, no, you probably don't…we haven't met that stamp set yet! Stay tuned…
The Cuppa Tea stamp set has a sweet and feminine feel and both the tea and coffee sets work beautifully with the Spa Line of inks.
My favorite part of this card is the use of the border dies at the bottom of the card…I layered the scallop die cut over a longer piece of the other die for a really fun look!
I can't wait to show you more tomorrow!
Don't forget to get on the Wait List for this collection so you don't miss it!