BREAKING NEWS and your Chance to WIN!

Breaking-News-Thumbnail

******BREAKING NEWS…INKY FINGERS SYNDROME IS SWEEPING THE WORLD*******

An outbreak affecting crafters all over the world has become an epidemic! It may even be running rampant in YOUR craft room.

Click here to learn more and find out how you can WIN the Zen Garden Ink Pad Collection!

• Bev Ohm February 11, 2018, 5:14 pm

Just waiting for the latest release of inks and I’m ordering them all!!!

• Darby Whittier February 11, 2018, 5:26 pm

I started laughing hysterically, “a chance to use all those craft supplies you snuck into the house.” So, its not just me!
    Can I comment here to enter the drawing? I don’t have a FB account, and it won’t let me comment on your FB page without having one. And that’s NOT going to happen.
    Love the new ink colors, they are just what I want! Thank you.
    Smiles, Darby

• Deborah Cieply February 11, 2018, 11:08 pm

Love this. And I have to say my fingers have given away the crafty inks I tried to sneak into the house. Ha ha
    Keep the W.I.N.K. NEWS coming.
    Love Deborah Cieply

• Pamela Stadler February 12, 2018, 12:13 am

I do have inky fingers syndrome and my fingers can hardly wait to have the new Zen Garden palette adorning them!! Great job Catherine

• Katya February 12, 2018, 9:33 am

Can’t wait to try your inks – seen them in action and they look brilliant!

• Julie February 12, 2018, 6:02 pm

Catherine, I’m new to the texting world.But
    Thank you for a chance to win those beautiful inky fingers syndrome, I can’t wait to put all your deliousness on everything!!! Oh ya I’m going to have very inky fingers, And my cards.

• Kathleen Carroll February 12, 2018, 7:11 pm

The new ink colors look great!!

• Lee Seul February 12, 2018, 8:28 pm

I loved this idea, and it is so beautiful, I must try it soon, loved the last color the best.
    Love ALL that Catherine Pooler does, have learnt a lot from her and bought many stamps from her, must get on with the stamps too.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93

Layering Border Die Cuts on Hand Made Cards

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!