Today we have the talented Arjita Singh sharing a project with you. She was kind enough to list out the instructions so that you all can replication this gorgeous hand made card!
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 inches, score at 5 1/2 and fold in half. Set aside to use as your card base.
- Trim another piece of white cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4 inches and color the left hand side of the panel with Mint to Be using ink blending tool. Add some water splatters and blot away the excess water. This creates a beautiful texture.
- Stamp and then die cut several of the Lovely Flowers and leaf sprigs on some white card stock using the inks. Set aside.
- To add a little depth and dimension use pencil colors at the flower centers.
- Die cut the word “congrats” from the gold glitter paper and keep aside.
- Begin assembling the card. Adhere the inked background layer with double sided foam tape. Next, adhere the flower arrangement with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
- Finish the card by adding the glitter congrats die cut.
The pencil in the center of the flowers is such an amazing look, don't you think?