And…AND!!! give you a sneak peek!
Holiday Stamp of Approval Theme and a One Layer Card
I'm thrilled to introduce you to the 2016 holiday SOA Collection….
Candy Cane Lane!
In the video, you got a small peek in the video of a few of the stamps. Make sure you visit over the next week to see more sneak peeks.
This one layer card was easy to make. With these stamps, I find it easiest to stamp the candy canes then cut them with the coordinating dies.
Layer two candy canes on top of each other, add a super cute stamped and die cut bow and adhere them to the card to accent the greeting. Easy peasy!
I love the polka dot line stamp and I can see that stamp being used in so many ways!
What do you think so far? These cutie candy canes are just a small part of this collection, I can't wait to show you the rest!
Mark your calendars!!!
- September 16 & 17 – preview videos revealing all the goodies right here on my blog!
- September 18, 19 and 20 – 3 days of blog hops with chances to win your SOA collection.
- September 21, 9 am – sales link goes to StampNation Members that are on the wait list at 9 am.
- September 21, 10 am – sales link goes to all wait list subscribers.
- September 22, 9 am – sales link goes live for everyone (if there are boxes left!)
The holiday collection will be here before you know it and historically, our collections sell out quickly. We do have a good supply of them, but you all snatch them up like hot cakes!
CLICK HERE TO GET ON THE WAIT LIST. You will be the first to get the sales link on September 21. SO EXCITED!!!