Hi all, it's Maureen here today. It's been so exciting seeing all of the projects using the Lovely Notes collection popping up on StampNation and social media! Seeing YOUR projects inspired me to get out my Lovely Notes collection and get stamping!
One of my favorite things about Stamp of Approval is that it's a collection, meaning all of the projects work together! You are going to get a ton of products that work together beautifully. This card is the perfect example of that.
I've used four of the products from the Lovely Notes collection to make one cohesive design.
Here's how I made this card:
- Trim a piece of Kraft cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. Score at 4 1/4 inches and fold.
- Stamp the folded card base using the Lovely Lattice background stamp with White Pigment ink. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the wreath, filler images and sentiment on white card stock.
- Die cut the wreath panel using the Lovely Flowers & Banners dies.
- Using brown cardstock, die cut a heart from the same die set. Add shimmer to the heart with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.
- Add stamped panel to the card base using foam tape.
- Round bottom corners and embellish with a single rhinestone.
As I'm looking at this card now, I'm getting excited to use these same products to make holiday cards. Switch out the pinks for red, go with a darker green, use the star rather than the heart and a holiday sentiment and you have the PERFECT Christmas card for mass producing and mailing. I might have to head to my stamp room and do this right now!
- Stamps: Wonderful Wreath, Lovely Flowers, Lovely Lattice
- Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink) Early Espresso (Stampin' Up) White (WPlus9)
- Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up) Kraft (WPlus9)
- Accessories: Lovely Flowers & Banners Dies, Sparkle Pen (Spectrum Noir), Rhinestone (Recollections)