It’s Halloween time in August! yep, for papercrafters we need to be gettin’ our witchy on! Thanks to the sketch at 2sketches4you for providing inspiration!
I’ve been having a blast with this stamp set, and you can see more samples if you go to the main page of my blog, www.catherinepooler.com and scroll through the week’s posts!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Wicked Cool Stamp Set 118738 (wood mount) 120600 (clear mount)
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 100730 Whisper White, 111349 Pumpkin Pie
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 101406 Staz-on Black, 105216 Pumpkin Pie
- 100052 Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Marker
- ACCESSORIES: 120985 Waffle Paper,119279 Bat Punch, 104430 Dimensionals
Join my newsletter to receive Exclusive Subscriber-only projects, tutorials and specials! My next newsletter comes out on September 1 and contains an exclusive video tutorial for this project.
You will see this entire project, soon right here on my blog…so check back!