I love the monochromatic color scheme on this card. I got my inspiration from several places…the Stampin’ Up catalog! On page. 139 the stamp set is pictured and they made a cute sample with this chair and the twill tape with the safety pin. I totally had to copy that! (Be sure to check back on Tuesday, you’ll see something similar!).
Then, there was the paper piercing challenge at Simplyscrappin’, and the sketch challenge at fridaysketchersblog. All those rolled into one produced this darling card.
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Have a Seat Stamp Set 116696 wood mount, 120447 clear mount
- 120953 Crumb Cake Cardstock
- 101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 117168 Playdate Designer Series Paper
- 118764 Vintage Trinkets
- 116631 Paper Piercing Tool
- 105826 Mat Pack
- 119970 Twill Tape
- 119961 Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon
- 114696 Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
- 103661 Jumbo Handle
- 103678 Jumbo Uninked Cartridge
- 121606 Early Espresso Ink Cartridge
Join my newsletter to receive Exclusive Subscriber-only projects, tutorials and specials! My next newsletter comes out on September 1 and contains an exclusive video tutorial for this project.
You will see this entire project, soon right here on my blog…so check back!