You might be wondering what you need to get started with rubber stamping…making cards, scrapbook pages and gifts. In all honesty, you need three things. STAMPS, INK AND PAPER (SIP). But sometimes you just have to get more!
Here is what I recommend for a beginning stamper:
- 120954 Getting Started Cardstock Pack
- 119979 Getting Started Stampin’ Spots
- 107301 White Envelopes
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 104152 Paper Trimmer
A versatile stamp set. I recommend:
- For Everything pg. 62
- Always pg. 69
- Funky Four pg. 93
- Friends Never Fade pg. 99
- For All You Do pg. 103
- Just Believe pg.109
- Upsy Daisy pg. 112
- Three Little Words pg. 151
- Baroque Motifs pg. 132
These can all be seen in the Stampin’ Up Catalog.
Customers that use me as their demonstrator get their catalogs for free. E-mail me to get yours!
Add-ons that will delight you! For now or later:
- Ribbon: we have tons of different types and colors found on page 190 – 191.
- Stampin’ Scrub and Mist – keep your stamps clean!
- Dimensionals – pop up layers
- 2 Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter – make your project oh, so sparkly!
- Bone Folder – get a nice crisp fold on your cardstock
***While you’re here, be sure to sign up for my newsletter. You will get exclusive projects, tutorials and tips every single month!
- Learn to stamp through more than 100 video tutorials.
- How to make a simple card!
- Stamping a good, crisp image.
- How to Clean Your Stamps!
- The Best Punches to Start Out With