This video is now only available for members of StampNation. Read on for more information!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and picked up lots of great rubber stamping tips!
This is just a sample of the type of videos that are being added to StampNation on a weekly basis.
If you liked these videos, you’ll love being a member of StampNation!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER!
No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Bordering on Romance Stamp Set, Teen Tiny Wishes
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Versamark Ink Pad
- Accessories: Word Window Punch, Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Scallop Squares #2 Big Shot Die, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Pearls, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Aquapainter, Blender Pens
Thank you for being a newsletter subscriber! I appreciate you, have a lovely day!