As soon as my friend sent me a photo of flowers just like these, I KNEW I had to make them right away! How adorable are they?
It took me over an hour to figure out the best and quickest way to make them. View the video so you don’t make the same mistakes I did! Let me know if you have any questions!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- 124003 Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
- 119868 1" Circle Punch
- 119873 1-1/4 " Circle Punch
- 115318 Soft Suede Cardstock
- 117273 Antique Brads
- 101227 1/16" Handheld Hole Punch
- 121878 First Edition Specialty Paper
If you liked this tutorial and would like to see more like them, we invite you to join StampNation.
Plus, you’ll see 3 more projects using these supplies on SN!