Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator! I truly appreciate your loyalty and your business, so I created this Great Rewards Card for you.
Each card has 6 squares and you can track your own progress!
Please fill in one square for each $50 increment of your order…before shipping and tax on each order.
Orders on different dates cannot be combined (a $75 order today counts as one square. It can not be combined with another $75 order from another time to make 3 squares). Be sure to fill in the date of each order so I can verify your orders later.
Squares do not carry over from catalog to catalog. So be sure to redeem them before June 30, 2012!
Contact me when your card is full and you will receive $20 in free product…your choice! Things to remember:
- Online ordering is available to you from the comfort of your own home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on my Stampin’ Up! website. http://www.catherinepooler.stampinup.net
- Place your orders on my Stampin’ Up! website to receive the price quoted in the catalog. If you purchase through Stampinup.com you will not receive hostess benefits if your order reaches $150 or more, you’ll pay a higher price for product & you’ll pay a higher shipping rate. Be sure to place your online order on my Stampin’ Up! website to receive the preferred price (aka catalog price).
- If you are in my Online Store and don’t click on anything for a while, when you come back you will default to Stampinup.com. Make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner, otherwise you are ordering from Stampin Up and not me!
- If your order reaches $150 before tax & shipping you will receive hostess benefits and 3 squares on your card! Make sure you have your free hostess items decided when you place your order.
- Visa, Mastercard & Discover are accepted.
- Don’t forget to track your punches!
If you have any questions or would prefer to place your order by talking to me, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)841-0373.
Here’s your Great Rewards Card! Simply right click on it and select "print".