Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

SOA_CF_Blog_Available-April

It’s almost time!  Only FOUR more sleeps until the Celebrate Friends with Coffee OR Tea (OR BOTH!!) Stamp of Approval goes on sale to the wait list!

WAIT LIST:  Our collections sell out quickly and sometimes before general ordering opens, so if you aren’t on the wait list yet, click here to grab your spot!  Getting on the list doesn’t obligate you to purchase, it just gets you the link early!

STAMPNATION:  If you’re a StampNation Member, you are invited to join us the night before for our PJ Party Release…lots of stamping shenanigans will be had (a game with a ping pong ball MAY be involved!) and we’ll open ordering that night for members.  SQUEAL!!!

Hooray it's your day 2 All week I’ve been premiering product on my blog and Facebook Live and in this video, I’ll share it all including the last three products you haven’t seen yet.  Enjoy!

Hooray it's your day

The Punctuated Party Stamp Set has my heart…the half circles and half circles in this set are perfect for creating the coolest backgrounds, I know I will be using this set for years to come!

Coffee Retro

Pair the Punctuated Party Stamp Set with the Perfect Blend Stamp Set and inks from the Spa Line and you have a card that stepped right out of the 1960s!  Actually, probably the 70s, too!  We had a phone with one of those looooooong cords in the kitchen that was the exact shade of Mandarin Spice!

Punctuated Party

Here is Punctuated Party on its own with some pretty fabulous Spa Colors – Skylight, Rose Petals, Stone Blue, Royal Treatment and Sugared Lavender.  I LOVE this color combination!

Punctuated Party2

Punctuated Party looks pretty fabulous in Party Colors, too…

Punctuated Party3

Notice the pink border?  I made my own matching cardstock by running my ink pad across white cardstock!  Then I die cut it with the Bordering Sweet Border Die and used the discarded “negative” piece for an awesome scallop border.

Hope you have enjoyed this product reveal week…tomorrow we begin the Blog Hops!

Here is the schedule:

• April 21, 22, 23 – Blog Hop – the Creative Team has made some pretty amazing cards with the goodies in this collection, we’ll be sharing them all weekend long!  Be sure to comment on the blogs for your chance to WIN one of three $97 Gift Certificates.
  • April 23– 9 pm Eastern – join us for our StampNation Pajama Party and pre-release of the collection!
  • April 24, 9 am Eastern– ordering opens for our Wait List folks
  • April 24, 6 pm Eastern– general ordering opens

We hope you will join us for the StampNation PJ Party – click here to join StampNation you haven’t already!

Not on the wait list yet?

Our collections sell out quickly and are usually 90% sold out within a day, so be sure to get on the list for the first chance to grab your box!

See you tomorrow for some serious inspiration, my friend!

• amy April 20, 2018, 5:30 pm

So fun!

• Susan White April 21, 2018, 7:01 am

This collection is amazing! I want it all, but my bank account says otherwise, lol I am hoping to buy the Celebrate with Friends with coffee box. Will the add on dies be available in the shop for a while, so I could get them later?

• Ann Cifaldi April 21, 2018, 10:17 am

Can’t wait for the PJ party! I love everything you come out with and your inks are the awesome I have thrown away all my other inks I had. When people ask on websites what inks are the best, I tell them yours are you can do so much besides stamping with them.

• Teresa Rawnick April 21, 2018, 12:12 pm

Seriously LOVE that black & pink card. I think I’d buy the SOA release just so I could make that one card. Just gorgeous.

• Laura LaHaug April 21, 2018, 12:30 pm

I’m a new Stamp Nation member who has never ordered a Stamp of Approval collection before. I THINK I understand that I don’t have to get n the wait list since I’m a member, but want to be sure. ?? I don’t want to miss this fabulous collection!

• Sherry April 21, 2018, 12:35 pm

This box is amazing!!
    I am a “lucky lady” vacation week starts today.
    I am joining stamp nation today so I can join the “pajama party”
    I can’t wait to see what ” Shenanigans” you have planned.

• Ann Greene April 22, 2018, 2:02 pm

I love all of these cards. This was truly fun to watch.

• Judy April 22, 2018, 2:38 pm

I think the half circles are fabulous.

• Linda Rogers April 23, 2018, 12:24 am

Love these. I’ll be ordering everything!!!

• Deborah Wilson April 23, 2018, 10:07 am

Love all the cards and all the products as well. Normally I am a coffee lover however I love them all.

• Rita C Jackson April 23, 2018, 8:15 pm

I love the value as well as the project ideas that come along with each new release.

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93

Layering Border Die Cuts on Hand Made Cards

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!