Square Dance Stencil and Ink Colored Glass Bead Glitter Gel

Square Dance Stencil and Ink Colored Glass Bead Glitter Gel It’s no secret that my all time favorite medium for stenciling is Glass Bead Glitter Gel.  Apply it with a palette knife through any stencil and leave it white, color it with inks or other coloring mediums, or add color bursts on top for an amazing background!

From there add tags, sentiment die cuts, florals, etc….and you have a unique piece of art disguised as a hand made card.

View the video tutorial to see how this card was made!

Leave a comment below and let me know if you like the blue, the purple, or mixed like this!

Square Dance Stencil ink colored glass bead glitter gel

SN_Eat-Sleep-Create_FB-Cover In this video, I mentioned the class that is going on over at StampNation now, Eat, Sleep, Create.  Josefine Fouarge kicked it off today with an introduction to Art Journaling and a few techniques to use in your Art Journal.

Now, I’ve not gotten into Art Journaling (YET!!), but I am TOTALLY going to use these techniques on my hand made cards!

In her first videos she explained WHY she art journals and gives a tour through various types of art journals.

Then she gets messy (my favorite part!) with paints, inks, sprays and water!  I can’t wait to try out some of these techniques AND in an upcoming video, she’s going to continuing working on some of those technique pieces.

It’s going to be a fun month!!  If you haven’t joined us at StampNation yet,  Click here to learn more!

The biggest question we get asked about membership is “Can I cancel at any time?”.  The answer is absolutely!  Just send us a quick email and we’ll take care of it for you, no problem!  Hope to see you over there, I know you’ll love it!

• Kirsty Vittetoe March 28, 2018, 1:15 pm

Oh beautiful!

• Farley March 28, 2018, 1:50 pm

I’m pretty sure I have some of that bead paste…Yay! Love how the two colors blended to make that purple. Yummy card. Thank you for another great video.

• Kay R March 28, 2018, 6:19 pm

It’s too hard to pick a favorite color, so I like the mixed the best.

• Elaine Johnson March 29, 2018, 7:26 am

Lovely. I like all three. Lots of other color combinations, too. What’s not to love? Superior products!

• Wanda Radler March 29, 2018, 10:22 am

Catherine – I love that card and the glass bead glitter gel. I like the new All That Jazz color – I accidentally ordered on the refill but I put some in my glass bead glitter gel and did a stencil and I love it!!

• janine frankie March 29, 2018, 3:47 pm

This is GORGEOUS! I’m obsessed! Love love love!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds