Square Dance Stencil and Ink Colored Glass Bead Glitter Gel

Square Dance Stencil and Ink Colored Glass Bead Glitter Gel It's no secret that my all time favorite medium for stenciling is Glass Bead Glitter Gel.  Apply it with a palette knife through any stencil and leave it white, color it with inks or other coloring mediums, or add color bursts on top for an amazing background!

From there add tags, sentiment die cuts, florals, etc….and you have a unique piece of art disguised as a hand made card.

View the video tutorial to see how this card was made!

Leave a comment below and let me know if you like the blue, the purple, or mixed like this!

Square Dance Stencil ink colored glass bead glitter gel

SN_Eat-Sleep-Create_FB-Cover In this video, I mentioned the class that is going on over at StampNation now, Eat, Sleep, Create.  Josefine Fouarge kicked it off today with an introduction to Art Journaling and a few techniques to use in your Art Journal.

Now, I've not gotten into Art Journaling (YET!!), but I am TOTALLY going to use these techniques on my hand made cards!

In her first videos she explained WHY she art journals and gives a tour through various types of art journals.

Then she gets messy (my favorite part!) with paints, inks, sprays and water!  I can't wait to try out some of these techniques AND in an upcoming video, she's going to continuing working on some of those technique pieces.

It's going to be a fun month!!  If you haven't joined us at StampNation yet,  Click here to learn more!

The biggest question we get asked about membership is “Can I cancel at any time?”.  The answer is absolutely!  Just send us a quick email and we'll take care of it for you, no problem!  Hope to see you over there, I know you'll love it!

• Kirsty Vittetoe March 28, 2018, 1:15 pm

Oh beautiful!

• Farley March 28, 2018, 1:50 pm

I’m pretty sure I have some of that bead paste…Yay! Love how the two colors blended to make that purple. Yummy card. Thank you for another great video.

• Kay R March 28, 2018, 6:19 pm

It’s too hard to pick a favorite color, so I like the mixed the best.

• Elaine Johnson March 29, 2018, 7:26 am

Lovely. I like all three. Lots of other color combinations, too. What’s not to love? Superior products!

• Wanda Radler March 29, 2018, 10:22 am

Catherine – I love that card and the glass bead glitter gel. I like the new All That Jazz color – I accidentally ordered on the refill but I put some in my glass bead glitter gel and did a stencil and I love it!!

• janine frankie March 29, 2018, 3:47 pm

This is GORGEOUS! I’m obsessed! Love love love!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!