Rainbow Notes with Jen Carter

Hello!  It’s Jen Carter here today from Jen’s Ink Spot.  Today I’m sharing a card made with products from the All that Jazz release.

Jen Carter Music Rainbow Thankful I love using lots of color and the new Music Notes Background seemed like it was begging to be stamped in a rainbow of colors.  I inked it up with It’s a Girl, Party Dress, Mint to Be, Aquatini & Tiara ink and stamped onto a white card base.  With those same colors I inked up a section of white cardstock using foam blenders and then die cut the Thankful die out of that panel leaving a white edge at the top for some contrast.

Jen Carter Music Rainbow Thankful Closeup I die cut the flower from the Bloomin’ Bouquet die set and stamped it using the Bloomin’ Bouquet stamp set and used foam blenders to color it in.  I used Party Dress, It’s a Girl & Tiara inks.  I attached the flower & thankful die cut to a piece of the new Vellum that I cut to size and then embossed the “for you” sentiment in white from the Autumn Blessings stamp set.  I finished the card off by adding a little enamel heart.

Thank you for visiting, have a wonderful day!

• Sidney March 26, 2018, 8:02 pm

This is just lovely!

• Farley March 27, 2018, 12:13 am

Stunner card and beautiful soft colors.

• Dawn T March 27, 2018, 3:08 am

stunning. Great colours

• Linda Rogers March 27, 2018, 5:58 pm

I absolutely love this card!

• Alison March 27, 2018, 9:01 pm

So Pretty I love how the music notes are still very visible through the vellum.

• Brandy Duncan March 30, 2018, 9:25 am

Love the music background in different colors. I plan on making my girls a card with this background for their piano recital.

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Thank You

Interesting Image

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds