Bloomin’ Background with Taheerah

Hi everyone, I hope you’re having a wonderful day! I’m Taheerah and I’m hijacking Catherine’s blog today! It’s okay, she knows I’m doing it, so I’m not hacking, hee hee!

I’m here to bring you a great card created with the goodies from the *awesome* Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.  This collection sold out in 2.5 hours and is now available for purchase as individual items in the store!

Enjoy-Rainbow-Flowers-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001 How fun is this?! I wanted to use the flower cluster stamp from Bloomin’ Bouquet in a different way – so I overstamped it several times in rainbow colours for a fun panel! I used wide washi tape, torn along the length of the tape strips, and used those to mask off an irregular rectangle for me to stamp into!

Enjoy-Rainbow-Flowers-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-002 Once my rainbow was done I took the outline flower from the set and stamped it in black across the panel!

Enjoy-Rainbow-Flowers-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-003 I finished up with a simple sentiment from the Leaf Motif set, heat embossed onto black cardstock with white embossing powder and mounted onto my card with dimensional glue gel! I love how this card turned out!

Enjoy-Rainbow-Flowers-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-005 I hope you’ve really loved this card as much as I loved making it!

Thanks for stopping by!

CP here!  I was so inspired by Taheerah’s card, that I copied it!  I used a few different supplies, but it’s almost the same card.  I was on Youtube Live when I made it…enjoy!

Here is a look at the card!

CASE of Taheerah

• Leanne in Cali March 21, 2018, 11:27 am

Love this idea! The rainbow colors are beautiful and the black outlines really shine. Thanks for sharing this fun idea!!

• Colleen K Reilly March 21, 2018, 2:38 pm

I love that card it is so pretty and gives me lots of ideas. Thank you

• Lynn March 22, 2018, 12:04 am

Oh i love this idea and i just watched the CASE version. So great to use those flowers in such a different way!

• Elaine McDonald March 22, 2018, 6:17 am

Lovely card thank you for sharing

• Patti Bailey March 22, 2018, 9:25 am

Very pretty

• BEVERLY CHESTER March 22, 2018, 8:26 pm

Wow! I love that Bloomin Bouquet-stamp!! Beautiful card!!

• Kathleen March 22, 2018, 8:43 pm

Such a beautiful card..love the colors…so.spring like.

• Debbie Tester March 23, 2018, 12:32 am

I absolutely love the card with the stripes! That flower is pretty darn amazing too.

• Heike K. March 23, 2018, 3:58 am

Beautiful card.

• Donna Cervantez March 23, 2018, 1:44 pm

Oh my I love all your cards. I have that stamp set so I just think I am going to have to CASE your cards

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds