You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

Hi everyone!  Kristie here today sharing a card using new goodies from the Zen Garden release.

My card features the Love Grows stamp set and the Split Chevron Stencil.

youmalkemesmile I am not great at coloring, so I love that these cool flowers have the solid image to stamp to add color to the flowers.  That is exactly what I did for this card.  I stamped the outline image and then the solid image to “color” the flowers.  The leaves also have the solid image, but I decided to stamp just the outline image.

To create the black and white border on my card base, I used the Split Chevron stencil and sponged using Midnight ink.

I added a strip of silver glitter card stock to add some sparkle.  The sentiment was white heat embossed onto a strip of black card stock.  I finished off my card with adding some clear drops to the centers of the flowers.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Thank you for stopping by!

ZG_Available-Now_Blog Our Zen Garden release was last week and it was AWESOME!  We had four days of inspiration – the Creative Team never ceases to amaze me!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to leave comments, encouragement and love.  It means so much to the designers and we read all your comments!

We have WINNERS!  Congrats, please email us at support@catherinepooler.com for your prize – the Zen Garden ink pads (or a $45 GC if you’ve already purchased them!)

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.07.02 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.06.26 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.05.35 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.04.38 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.03.07 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 8.01.26 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.59.54 PM Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.58.15 PM

Have an awesome day, my friends!

• Terri Mansfield February 19, 2018, 12:54 pm

I just found out I won and I am blown away!! Just such a lovely surprise and gift. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you so very much Catherine and team!!

• Arianna Barbara February 20, 2018, 5:37 am

Congrats to all the winners!!!

• Jeanne Beam February 20, 2018, 8:41 am

Congratulations to all the winners.

• Sharon Perehudoff February 20, 2018, 11:47 am

Congratulations to all the winners! Have fun with your inks.

• June Sefscik February 20, 2018, 3:38 pm

What a great card….very versatile and pretty….I am not good at coloring, so I love when a stamp set has flowers that stamps everything for me. Thanks again for the post. My collection is “in the mail”.

• Brandy Duncan February 22, 2018, 11:08 am

Yeah, I never win anything. Thanks a bunch.

• Norma Iris Rodriguez February 22, 2018, 8:17 pm

I love all the cards to make I wish I had stamps and dies and enough ink to do more I just started so it’s Right now I am not financially stable but I get what I can when it’s on sale

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93

Layering Border Die Cuts on Hand Made Cards

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!

I Eat Cake4