BREAKING NEWS and your Chance to WIN!

Breaking-News-Thumbnail

******BREAKING NEWS…INKY FINGERS SYNDROME IS SWEEPING THE WORLD*******

An outbreak affecting crafters all over the world has become an epidemic! It may even be running rampant in YOUR craft room.

Click here to learn more and find out how you can WIN the Zen Garden Ink Pad Collection!

• Bev Ohm February 11, 2018, 5:14 pm

Just waiting for the latest release of inks and I’m ordering them all!!!

• Darby Whittier February 11, 2018, 5:26 pm

I started laughing hysterically, “a chance to use all those craft supplies you snuck into the house.” So, its not just me!
    Can I comment here to enter the drawing? I don’t have a FB account, and it won’t let me comment on your FB page without having one. And that’s NOT going to happen.
    Love the new ink colors, they are just what I want! Thank you.
    Smiles, Darby

• Deborah Cieply February 11, 2018, 11:08 pm

Love this. And I have to say my fingers have given away the crafty inks I tried to sneak into the house. Ha ha
    Keep the W.I.N.K. NEWS coming.
    Love Deborah Cieply

• Pamela Stadler February 12, 2018, 12:13 am

I do have inky fingers syndrome and my fingers can hardly wait to have the new Zen Garden palette adorning them!! Great job Catherine

• Katya February 12, 2018, 9:33 am

Can’t wait to try your inks – seen them in action and they look brilliant!

• Julie February 12, 2018, 6:02 pm

Catherine, I’m new to the texting world.But
    Thank you for a chance to win those beautiful inky fingers syndrome, I can’t wait to put all your deliousness on everything!!! Oh ya I’m going to have very inky fingers, And my cards.

• Kathleen Carroll February 12, 2018, 7:11 pm

The new ink colors look great!!

• Lee Seul February 12, 2018, 8:28 pm

I loved this idea, and it is so beautiful, I must try it soon, loved the last color the best.
    Love ALL that Catherine Pooler does, have learnt a lot from her and bought many stamps from her, must get on with the stamps too.

Catherine Pooler Designs

Interesting Image

youmalkemesmile

You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

BCSD Class collage

Birthday Cards for the year – DONE!

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse