Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card 2 I tried something new today!  YIPPEEEE!

My first YouTube video was 8 or 9 years ago…my first Facebook Live was…ummm….I’m not sure how long ago, but it’s been a while!

Today we married those two and I did a YouTube Live!  I actually had to try three times before I got it right!  The first time I made a card start to finish and wondered the whole time why no one was on with me!  Once I finished I realized that the video wasn’t public.

Back to the drawing board.

Second time, I realized very quickly that I had made the same mistake.

Third time was a charm!

Kelly hung out for a bit and we talked about some office-happenin’s…can you guess what is in our shower at the office?

Did you know we have a SHOWER in the office?  Along with a kitchen, a couch and all the stamps your little heart desires.  Who’s comin’ for a sleepover?

Then we got to the stamping.  I actually remade the card I did on take #1 with a slight twist.

I love these background blocks with blended ink on them!  What a fun backdrop for the line art presents (or envelopes or paper airplanes from the Happiness Enclosed Stamp Set!).

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card I cut the layer down, added another layer die cut with the Postage Stamp Die, I added my sentiment and some sequins (to cover my smudges!) and I was done!

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now All the stamps and dies I used in this video tutorial are from the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection!  We have a small number of boxes left, so if you haven’t grabbed yours yet, Click here to get it before they are sold out!

SN_Birthday-Card-Stash_Rectangle

If you are ready to LEARN – SHARE – DO right along with us at StampNation, click here to learn more and join today!

I will see you again very soon with another YouTube Live! :). hugs, my friend!  xox

• Carolyn Ellison January 31, 2018, 11:25 pm

Hi Catherine,I would not have guessed this was your first video.You nailed it glad,I happened to see it before it was days old as I seldom have time to check every day.So happy you are well with your new adventure.

• Wanda Radler February 1, 2018, 3:10 pm

I love your second card the best and I can’t wait to give it a try. The postage stamp die cut in the background is awesome and so are all the blended squares!! Congrats on your YouTube Live!!

• Karen Grba February 1, 2018, 7:13 pm

I love both of the cards! Remember, there are no mistakes! All good…
    Your first You Tube live was great!

• Lindar C February 1, 2018, 7:43 pm

Very cute card. Your inks are so incredibly beautiful, saving up to get a few of them.

• Brandy Duncan February 3, 2018, 10:02 am

I’m so glad to see you on YouTube live. I never seem to catch you on Facebook live. Great card.

• Michelle allison February 3, 2018, 4:42 pm

Sleepover? Sign me up!

Birthday Card Making Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds