Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card 2 I tried something new today!  YIPPEEEE!

My first YouTube video was 8 or 9 years ago…my first Facebook Live was…ummm….I'm not sure how long ago, but it's been a while!

Today we married those two and I did a YouTube Live!  I actually had to try three times before I got it right!  The first time I made a card start to finish and wondered the whole time why no one was on with me!  Once I finished I realized that the video wasn't public.

Back to the drawing board.

Second time, I realized very quickly that I had made the same mistake.

Third time was a charm!

Kelly hung out for a bit and we talked about some office-happenin's…can you guess what is in our shower at the office?

Did you know we have a SHOWER in the office?  Along with a kitchen, a couch and all the stamps your little heart desires.  Who's comin' for a sleepover?

Then we got to the stamping.  I actually remade the card I did on take #1 with a slight twist.

I love these background blocks with blended ink on them!  What a fun backdrop for the line art presents (or envelopes or paper airplanes from the Happiness Enclosed Stamp Set!).

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card I cut the layer down, added another layer die cut with the Postage Stamp Die, I added my sentiment and some sequins (to cover my smudges!) and I was done!

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now All the stamps and dies I used in this video tutorial are from the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection!  We have a small number of boxes left, so if you haven't grabbed yours yet, Click here to get it before they are sold out!

SN_Birthday-Card-Stash_Rectangle

If you are ready to LEARN – SHARE – DO right along with us at StampNation, click here to learn more and join today!

I will see you again very soon with another YouTube Live! :). hugs, my friend!  xox

• Carolyn Ellison January 31, 2018, 11:25 pm

Hi Catherine,I would not have guessed this was your first video.You nailed it glad,I happened to see it before it was days old as I seldom have time to check every day.So happy you are well with your new adventure.

• Wanda Radler February 1, 2018, 3:10 pm

I love your second card the best and I can’t wait to give it a try. The postage stamp die cut in the background is awesome and so are all the blended squares!! Congrats on your YouTube Live!!

• Karen Grba February 1, 2018, 7:13 pm

I love both of the cards! Remember, there are no mistakes! All good…
    Your first You Tube live was great!

• Lindar C February 1, 2018, 7:43 pm

Very cute card. Your inks are so incredibly beautiful, saving up to get a few of them.

• Brandy Duncan February 3, 2018, 10:02 am

I’m so glad to see you on YouTube live. I never seem to catch you on Facebook live. Great card.

• Michelle allison February 3, 2018, 4:42 pm

Sleepover? Sign me up!

Birthday Card Making Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!