Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card 2 I tried something new today!  YIPPEEEE!

My first YouTube video was 8 or 9 years ago…my first Facebook Live was…ummm….I’m not sure how long ago, but it’s been a while!

Today we married those two and I did a YouTube Live!  I actually had to try three times before I got it right!  The first time I made a card start to finish and wondered the whole time why no one was on with me!  Once I finished I realized that the video wasn’t public.

Back to the drawing board.

Second time, I realized very quickly that I had made the same mistake.

Third time was a charm!

Kelly hung out for a bit and we talked about some office-happenin’s…can you guess what is in our shower at the office?

Did you know we have a SHOWER in the office?  Along with a kitchen, a couch and all the stamps your little heart desires.  Who’s comin’ for a sleepover?

Then we got to the stamping.  I actually remade the card I did on take #1 with a slight twist.

I love these background blocks with blended ink on them!  What a fun backdrop for the line art presents (or envelopes or paper airplanes from the Happiness Enclosed Stamp Set!).

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card I cut the layer down, added another layer die cut with the Postage Stamp Die, I added my sentiment and some sequins (to cover my smudges!) and I was done!

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now All the stamps and dies I used in this video tutorial are from the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection!  We have a small number of boxes left, so if you haven’t grabbed yours yet, Click here to get it before they are sold out!

SN_Birthday-Card-Stash_Rectangle

If you are ready to LEARN – SHARE – DO right along with us at StampNation, click here to learn more and join today!

I will see you again very soon with another YouTube Live! :). hugs, my friend!  xox

• Carolyn Ellison January 31, 2018, 11:25 pm

Hi Catherine,I would not have guessed this was your first video.You nailed it glad,I happened to see it before it was days old as I seldom have time to check every day.So happy you are well with your new adventure.

• Wanda Radler February 1, 2018, 3:10 pm

I love your second card the best and I can’t wait to give it a try. The postage stamp die cut in the background is awesome and so are all the blended squares!! Congrats on your YouTube Live!!

• Karen Grba February 1, 2018, 7:13 pm

I love both of the cards! Remember, there are no mistakes! All good…
    Your first You Tube live was great!

• Lindar C February 1, 2018, 7:43 pm

Very cute card. Your inks are so incredibly beautiful, saving up to get a few of them.

• Brandy Duncan February 3, 2018, 10:02 am

I’m so glad to see you on YouTube live. I never seem to catch you on Facebook live. Great card.

• Michelle allison February 3, 2018, 4:42 pm

Sleepover? Sign me up!

Birthday Card Making Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

youmalkemesmile

You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

BCSD Class collage

Birthday Cards for the year – DONE!

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse