We kicked off our Birthday celebration class on Thursday from Clubhouse 2.0 with our entire team, a special cake and some candle sparklers.
It was so much fun to hang out with the team and our stamping community…we had cake, we chatted and we stamped! You can view the replay here.
How to participate in the “Birthday Card Stash -DONE!” class at StampNation:
- Download the Perpetual Calendar from StampNation
- Fill out the calendar with every person's birthday you'll would like to send a card to for the year.
- LEARN: Watch the tutorials as they are released.
- DO: Create all the cards for those in your life that fit into each category.
- SHARE: Share your cards in the Cardmaking Forum and be entered in for the prizes! (though this step is optional)
- Repeat Learn, Share and Do throughout the class
- By the end of the class, you have learned new stamping skills and you'll have a box of birthday cards for everyone on your list for 2018 already DONE!
Sound like something you want to be a part of?
We'd LOVE to have you…click here to learn more and join this amazing community of crafters!
Companies that will be sharing tutorials during this event:
- Winnie & Walter
- Brutus Monroe
- CAS-ual Fridays
- Right at Home
- Crafted in Joy
- My Favorite Things
- Pretty Pink Posh
We are so excited that these companies are celebrating with us!
First up is CAS-ual Fridays, here's a peek at their tutorial.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more and join!