Today we are revealing, what I think, is the most unique stamp set from this collection. Of course, we LOVE all the products from this collection, but the World Awaits Stamp Set is unique, yet versatile, timeless and classic at the same time. I know you're going to love it!
But first, if you've missed what we've been up to this week so far, here are some links for ya?
- Product Reveal Day #1 – masking, covering mistakes (are you surprised!?), sponging and second generation stamping.
- Bonus Product Reveal Day – this one really was a teaser for today!
- Facebook Live – stamping, new product reveal (not related to Stamp of Approval) and a behind-the-scenes story from Kelly!
In this video we'll play with Masking and die cuts, and the following products will be revealed:
- The World Awaits Stamp Set
- Postage Stamp Dies
Pretty neat stamp set, right? This set gives TONS of sentiment option ideas.
- love can change the world
- you make the world a better place
- love makes the world go round
- the world awaits
- love you
- the world is ours
- you rock my world
- the world is a better place because of you
And I know you all are going to find a bunch more ways to put these sentiments together to create personalized greetings for your loved ones!
SPOILER: There's also something a bit…ummm…shall I say “different” about this stamp set. All will be explained when you open your Stamp of Approval Collection next week!
Postage Stamp AND Stitched Rectangle Dies that layer together? YES, PLEASE!
Cut out the stitched rectangle, then the postage stamp inside it for a fun frame. Or…
Use the Postage Stamp Die as a layer behind your stamped layer.
Or, stamp your images and cut that layer with the Postage Stamp Dies.
Over the next few days, you're going to see tons more ideas using these great set of dies!
PROJECT GUIDE: A few of these cards will be included in your downloadable project guide that is delivered when you purchase. You'll never lack for ideas!
One more product reveal day to go! Thanks for popping in!