Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

SOA_LITA_Blog_Wait-List Hello my friends!  If you are on our email list, you had a little giggle yesterday…

(Not on our list?  Subscribe here!)

AFTER we published yesterday’s blog post and video, AFTER we did the Facebook Live , I realized that we started the product reveals one day early!  OOOPS!

I have a couple cards to share today, but first, I wanted to share the schedule of this next week.

Mark Your Calendars

January 2, 3, 4, 5 – Product Reveal Days - visit the blog every day to see all the goodies that are coming in this quarter’s collection and video tutorials showing card ideas using them.

January 6, 7, 8- Blog Hops!  The Creative Team has gotten all sorts of crafty with this collection and we can’t wait to show you all the incredible cards YOU are going to make when this box hits your door step!

January 8, 9 pm eastern – StampNation Members‘ only Early Release Party – join us for a bunch of shenanigans, games, PRIZES, probs some stamping and the link to purchase your collection early!

January 9, 9 am eastern – Ordering opens to the Wait List.  Watch your email for the link to buy.  2 out of 4 collections sold out within hours JUST to the Wait List last year!

**Click here to learn more about Stamp of Approval Collection and get on the Wait List!

January 9, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens.

LITA Clean and Simple Flowers A couple clean and simple cards here showing off….ummm…a stamp set from the Love is in the Air Stamp Set that we haven’t revealed yet!  Be sure to head back here tomorrow to see this stamp set in all its glory. ;)

LITA Rock and Rolled (do you see another sneak on these two cards???)

Join us LIVE on Facebook this afternoon right around 12:30!

• Brenda Sutton January 3, 2018, 10:55 am

You make my World Go Round is striking with the soft tones. I will try to case it!

• Susan White January 3, 2018, 11:28 am

I hope the postage stamp die is in the box!!

• Jodi Wayman January 3, 2018, 12:28 pm

Love those funky flowers!

• June Sefscik January 3, 2018, 3:06 pm

I think I see a cool new die? can’t wait to see more tomorrow

• Kirsty Vittetoe January 3, 2018, 8:08 pm

Looks like fun!

• Bethany koubsky January 3, 2018, 10:36 pm

This collection is adorable so far ! Can’t wait to see more and get my hands on it to create!

• Brandy Duncan January 4, 2018, 6:49 am

I’m so excited about t this collection. Squeal. I thing this is going to be my favorite so far.

• Wanda Radler January 4, 2018, 11:21 am

I really like the doodle flowers. I can’t get enough of them. I also like the blending you did with them! Too cute!

• Linda Miller January 5, 2018, 3:31 am

The postage stamp die will be a great addition to any card makers collection. Can’t wait to get mine.

• Heather Mash January 6, 2018, 10:08 am

Lemon Zest

• Roberta Eldridge aka Roberta's Artistic Adventures January 6, 2018, 10:32 am

Love, love, love the SOA stamp collection and dies and inks and blocks! Can’t wait to see the new ink colors!

• Nancy January 6, 2018, 10:12 pm

Blue and green! Nothing better! Love love your cards!

• Debbie January 8, 2018, 7:34 pm

my eyes envision a stencil …. a shading friend of sorts

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds