Introducing the New 2018 Creative Team

Happy New Year!!! I’m fresh off an amazing four day trip to the Big Apple with Eva and my mom. It was incredible to be in such an energetic and lively place – there’s no place like New York City!! I have so many ideas swirling around my head – I can’t WAIT to get started.

So…how about kicking the New Year off with a Creative bang? Last month we had our first open Creative Team call – and hundreds applied! I was so humbled by all the creative talent that applied, and it was no easy task to select 18 talented members for our new 2018 Creative Team. So after days of pouring over all the amazing candidates…drum roll, please…

2018 Catherine Pooler Designs Creative Team Hop on over to their blogs to take a quick peek at what they’ve been up to:

Cynde Whitlow
Laurel Beard
Lisa Harrolle
Lydia Evans
Melissa Miller
Susan Powell
Tracie Pond

These women are so amazingly talented, I can’t WAIT for them to knock your socks off. Get ready….cause you’re about to be wowed in the upcoming weeks!

Joining me in leading this amazing group of talented creatives is:

Catherine Pooler Designs Creative Team Coordinators

Here are their blogs for some creative inspiration too:

Ingrid Blackburn
Maureen Merritt

Stay tuned – there’s lots of new fun, inspiring creations headed your way! 2018 is going to be one rockin’ creative year!

• Charlene Baker January 1, 2018, 12:10 pm

Love your enthusiasm and looking forward to 2018 with you and the team! My husband was from NY and we used to visit his folks at Thanksgiving each year. Loved going into the city with all its excitement!

• Emily Leiphart January 1, 2018, 12:16 pm

Congratulations, ladies!! What an amazing group of talent! <3

• Marianne January 1, 2018, 12:23 pm

Congrats to the new team. I’m seeing both familiar and as yet unfamiliar faces. Cannot wait to be inspired by them all. Happy New Year!

• CONNIE BROOKS January 1, 2018, 11:03 pm

Oh Thank you….Thank you….some of my favorite designers from last year are renewing their commitments to be on your team. I’m so very happy about this and I was worried about it. You selected the best of the best.

• Helen F January 2, 2018, 2:33 am

Thanks for all the great inspiration and sharing all your wonderful creations.

• Carol Hardie January 2, 2018, 5:28 pm

Catherine ….. enjoyed the walk down memory lane. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for all of us this year!! Going to the Big Apple is on my Bucket List ……… someday soon I hope.

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects

Interesting Image

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse

Heather

Handstamped Background with Heather North

SOA Love 001ADJ copy.jpg2

Masked Floral Frame with Lisa Harrolle

The World Awaits cardjpg

To the Ends of the Earth with Kelly Martin

BCSD CFS

Learn, Share and Do

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now

Winners and Birthday Card Bash!

KBaker_JanSoA_3

Sending Love with Karen Baker with Love is in the Air SOA

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.19.15 AM

Season’s Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

LITA Love You Clean and Simple

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 3

LITA Happiness Enclosed

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

SOA_LITA_Blog_Comment-To-Win

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 1: Emboss Resist and Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

LITA Bon VOyage 3

Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection – Product Reveal Day #3

LITA Watercolored Love

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #2

LITA Rock and Rolled

Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

Love is in the Air with Sunburst