I love to design fun stamp & die sets, incredible ink colors and unique stencils that have you just itching to get crafty at your stamp table.
But, you need to be able to actually see just how versatile and in what cool ways you can use them too, right? That is the awesomeness the Creative Team brings directly to you every month in blog photos, tutorials and videos!
Have you ever wanted to be a part of the Creative Team magic?
Do you LOVE to get inky and craft with CP Designs Inks, Stamps, Dies and stencils?
How about helping to bring these new products to life with your creative energy?
What if you could be the very first to play with some of the CPD releases each each month?
If that was you sayin’, “I’m in”…then keep reading!
What does it mean to be on the CPD Creative Team?
Our Creative Team is not only active in the Paper Crafting and Social Media world, but also behind the creative doors in our member only online community StampNation.
The new team will commit to serve a seven (7) month term – January through July 31st.
Each month Creative Team Members will:
- Participate in Product and Stamp of Approval Releases, meeting all requirements for those releases.
- Send a minimum of five cards made with our products each quarter to the CPD Clubhouse (We’ve got your envelope and postage covered!)
- Participate in up to two StampNation events/challenges (TBD) each month. You will create and submit an original card with supply list.
- Post at least two projects of your own and write a short blurb about that project over at StampNation in the SHARE section. This can be a project that is on your blog and can use products from any company. Then stick around to answer questions and chat with members on your posts.
So how do you get noticed?
Great Photography - Take well lit, interesting photos of your cards and supplies. We don’t expect you to be a professional photographer, but fantastic photos are key in our industry.
Set yourself apart from the rest – Maybe you’re a skilled and witty writer that keeps us reading in your blog posts? Or you have a gift for video tutorials? What is that special something something that makes you different?
Mad Design Skills - Our line is growing each and every month. Use smart design theory to showcase our products in different ways. Whether it’s Mixed Media or CAS, solid design is key!
Creative Team Perks
You’re chomping at the bit aren’t you? Well, here are some of the perks – yup, there are perks!
- All-access to StampNation – our worldwide online paper crafting community, to hang with like-minded crafty peeps like yourself!
- New Creative Team members get hooked up with a CPD stash to start.
- You’ll get most of our newly released CPD stamps, dies, stencils and inks pads.
- A private facebook group to communicate and hang with the Creative Team and myself!
- I LOVE to spread the social media love to all Creative Team members. We’ll promote your social media channels to our loyal fans!
Are you ready? Wanna come play with us next month?!! Here’s how to apply:
Application deadline: Wednesday December 6th, Midnight EST
Creative Team invitations will be emailed by December 11th. The new Creative Team will be announced at the beginning of January.
Can’t wait to hear from you!