CP Designs Creative Team Call

Creative-Team-Call

I love to design fun stamp & die sets, incredible ink colors and unique stencils that have you just itching to get crafty at your stamp table.

But, you need to be able to actually see just how versatile and in what cool ways you can use them too, right? That is the awesomeness the Creative Team brings directly to you every month in blog photos, tutorials and videos!

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the Creative Team magic?

Do you LOVE to get inky and craft with CP Designs Inks, Stamps, Dies and stencils?

How about helping to bring these new products to life with your creative energy?

What if you could be the very first to play with some of the CPD releases each each month?

If that was you sayin’, “I’m in”…then keep reading!

What does it mean to be on the CPD Creative Team?

Our Creative Team is not only active in the Paper Crafting and Social Media world, but also behind the creative doors in our member only online community StampNation.

The new team will commit to serve a seven (7) month term – January through July 31st.

Each month Creative Team Members will:

• Participate in Product and Stamp of Approval Releases, meeting all requirements for those releases.
  • Send a minimum of five cards made with our products each quarter to the CPD Clubhouse (We’ve got your envelope and postage covered!)
  • Participate in up to two StampNation events/challenges (TBD) each month. You will create and submit an original card with supply list.
  • Post at least two projects of your own and write a short blurb about that project over at StampNation in the SHARE section. This can be a project that is on your blog and can use products from any company.  Then stick around to answer questions and chat with members on your posts.

So how do you get noticed?

Great Photography - Take well lit, interesting photos of your cards and supplies. We don’t expect you to be a professional photographer, but fantastic photos are key in our industry.

Set yourself apart from the rest – Maybe you’re a skilled and witty writer that keeps us reading in your blog posts? Or you have a gift for video tutorials? What is that special something something that makes you different?

Mad Design Skills - Our line is growing each and every month. Use smart design theory to showcase our products in different ways. Whether it’s Mixed Media or CAS, solid design is key!

Creative Team Perks

You’re chomping at the bit aren’t you? Well, here are some of the perks – yup, there are perks!

• All-access to StampNation – our worldwide online paper crafting community, to hang with like-minded crafty peeps like yourself!
  • New Creative Team members get hooked up with a CPD stash to start.
  • You’ll get most of our newly released CPD stamps, dies, stencils and inks pads.
  • A private facebook group to communicate and hang with the Creative Team and myself!
  • I LOVE to spread the social media love to all Creative Team members. We’ll promote your social media channels to our loyal fans!

Are you ready? Wanna come play with us next month?!! Here’s how to apply:

Click here to Apply

Application deadline: Wednesday December 6th, Midnight EST

Creative Team invitations will be emailed by December 11th.  The new Creative Team will be announced at the beginning of January.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

• Kitty Tatman November 29, 2017, 2:15 pm

Is an established blog required to apply for the design team? I could certainly start one, but obviously it would be brand-spankin’ new.
    Thanks!
    Kitty

• Ania November 29, 2017, 3:50 pm

Hello, is your DT call a national or international one?

• Lynnea Hollendonner November 29, 2017, 4:29 pm

This is soooo exciting!! :) I’ve been waiting for this!!

• Aletha J Williams November 29, 2017, 5:29 pm

I’m going to try again and hopefully stay with it this time!

• JulieMccartney November 30, 2017, 9:14 am

I live in Spain and I love to craft. I hold regular classes but struggle to get good quality products delivered.
    I would love to take part . Kind Regards Julie s

• Meg Connell November 30, 2017, 6:55 pm

Would love to apply but not quite ready so I’m sure the next call will be even better!

• Francine November 30, 2017, 6:57 pm

How many DT members are you looking for?

• Kym Maxwell November 30, 2017, 9:22 pm

I just got so excited and nervous at the same time. This is so totally a dream of mine….I want nothing more than to be on the Design Team.

• Savannah O'Gwynn December 1, 2017, 9:54 am

HOOOOOORAY! I would love to join this creative team!!! <3 Thanks for the chance to share my creations!

• Nanette Tracy December 5, 2017, 8:52 pm

I’m in! :)

• Aletha December 12, 2017, 3:37 pm

Just a wondering about the new Creative Team picks. You can also email me at ajsdesigns@cox.net.

Thanks so much!
    Aletha Jane

• Kara December 13, 2017, 10:42 am

I am obsessed with CP products…. Hope that doesn’t sound creepy. Lol. It’s my hope that I can apply next year. I missed it this round.

Projects

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!