Here we go! The Self Care Weekend Challenge starts NOW!
This weekend I’m encouraging you to take a few moments (or more!) for yourself. And you may even WIN for doing it!
How to Participate:
- Sometime during the Self-Care Weekend (This Friday, November 3 – Monday November 6 at 1pm EST) post a picture on Instagram or Facebook of you doing your activity. Tell me why it makes you feel amazing and use the hashtag #CPSelfCareWeekend (make sure your post is public so we can find it and cheer you on!)…go ahead and tag us as well!
- Each photo you post will enter you to WIN a gift $25 certificate to our shop! That’s right, you might get rewarded for being good to yourself!
My self-care this weekend is done straight from my favorite place…The Beach! I’ll be here for the weekend, but unfortunately for Eli, I didn’t bring him.
I did bring along about 10 dear friends that have been in my life for as many as 10 – 15 years. It will be great to recharge, kick back and just breathe.
Susan (our sales manager) just arrived and we did a quick Facebook Live — it’s a great self-care and gift giving idea for you. CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
I’ll share more later this weekend about my thoughts on friends and filling your bucket…but for now, I think one of the ladies has a drink with my name on it, so before I run, some ideas to get you going.
- What inspires you and gives you great ideas? Hit up your local museum, craft market, fabric store, or gallery
- What lights you up and makes you feel like YOU? Read your favorite book, light your favorite candle, go for a long walk, call a friend you haven’t heard from in a while
- What helps you relax? Take a bath, schedule a pedicure, try meditation, savor a new tea, go to bed early
- What makes you feel creative? Try a new stamping technique, browse a bookstore, journal your thoughts, buy a fancy notebook, whip up a new recipe
We can’t wait to see how you take care of yourself!