Thank You Hand Made Card with Stenciling

Thank You Card Stepped up 2 I made some simple notecards that are great to send to a friend, or package a bunch of them together to give as a gift.  I grabbed our  pre-cut and scored Notecards  and the Still Smiling Stamp Set, stamped my greeting and a few flowers and I was done!

A set of these would be a great hostess gift, or gift for teachers, friends and family (ehem!  The holidays are coming y’all!!!)

But I didn’t stop there…you know me…I gotta get out my stencils, embossing paste, dies…well, watch and see for yourself how I stepped up this One Layer Card.

First I sponged Party Dress on my card layer, then I laid down the Checkerboard stencil and added Whipped Spackle.

Before the Whipped Spackle was dry, I covered it with Wanderlust Embossing Glitter (this was an item in our Naturally Inspired Collection and will be released in our store soon!).

The sentiment and flowers were stamped on the large label from Merry Labels Dies and added to the card front with 3M Mounting Tape (I get this on Amazon).

What do you think?  Do you like the Clean and Simple version or the stepped up version better?

How would YOU step up the Clean and Simple version?  Leave me a comment!

And if you are looking for any of these supplies…they are all included in the list below.

Thank you for visiting with me today, hope your Monday is AMAZING!  :)

OOOH!  And before I go…be sure to hop on my mailing list – we have a product launch coming up (INK, my friend!) and you know we don’t do ink launches in a small way.  So hop on there here and take our Party Quiz while you’re at it.

Now, go have a fabulous day!

• Teri S October 30, 2017, 3:48 pm

So very cool Catherine!

• Wanda Radler October 30, 2017, 7:17 pm

These cards are so cute! I am going to have to try my stencils and paste soon.

• Linda Rogers October 30, 2017, 7:44 pm

Love both of these cards! And in my colors! Going to have to give these a try.

• Kirsty Vittetoe October 31, 2017, 1:57 pm

So sweet!

• Sue Darcy November 2, 2017, 11:17 pm

Love these cards, simple but elegant. I do have some stencils but I’m a newbie starting out so have no idea about embossing paste, spackle etc, I only have a very basic craft stash. Will have to look into it as a new learning curve.

• Brandy Duncan November 4, 2017, 9:06 am

Great CAS simple card. I love both versions. It’s hard to hard to choose which I like best. I might step up the CAS version by adding B@W twine wrapped around the top and tied in a bow, the wide vertical stripes stamped 1/2 to 3/4 in across the bottom with a thin glitter gradient strip going from pink to blue to green, and then just a few PPP sparking clear sequins. I might have to try it out and see how it turns out.

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!

day5

Two More Colors!!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Spa Collection: Fourth Ink Color Reveal!

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.11.07 PM

Introducing Our New Ink Line!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Surrounding Yourself With…

finding inspiration

Finding Inspiration

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place….

2017101801

Best Wishes Hand Made Card with Ardyth

SelfCareWeekend_FB-Blog

CP’s Self-Care Weekend and a CHALLENGE!

Thank You Hand Made Card with Stenciling

KristieIpickyou

Citrus Slices and Checkerboards with Kristie

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?