Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

Winterhaven Joy Wreath This pink snowflake card is the result of a super fun Facebook Leve from the other day!  We had a ball stamping, die cutting and glittering…if you were there, THANK YOU for sharing in the fun!

If you missed it, click here for the replay.

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection If you haven't ordered your Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection, you still have a bit of time!  We are down to a stack or two of them….so head over here and place your order before they are gone.

Our three days of blog hops were so much fun!  Thank you to everyone that hopped and left us amazing comments.  You made the Designers smile BIG!

We have three winners….drum roll please!

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.00.39 PM Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 1.56.55 PM Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 1.55.41 PM

Congrats ladies!  Head over to the shop to set up your account if you don't have one yet, then send an email over to our support desk (support at catherinepooler.com) and we'll get your box shipped out!

Have a great Wednesday, my friend!

• Ashlyn October 11, 2017, 5:26 pm

Congratulations to the winners!

• Denise Bryant October 11, 2017, 10:38 pm

WOW! I am so excited to find my name listed here! Congrats also to Marcia and Connie! I know we will all enjoy creating with this fabulous kit! Thank you so much!

• Marjorie Dumontier October 12, 2017, 12:03 am

Congratulations to all the winners !!

• Joyce Spear October 12, 2017, 12:40 am

Congrats to the winners! As a winner of the very first SOA collection, I remember just how exciting it is to find out you’ve won!

Thanks, CP, for posting this incredible card! I saw it come together on the Facebook Live replay and was amazed to watch as each detail was added. I am continually impressed at how well the team members work together, and that just adds another layer of happy to this card for me.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 12, 2017, 7:28 am

Congratulations Ladies!

• Ann Greene October 12, 2017, 6:07 pm

I got my SOA today. Can’t wait to use it. USPS said it wouldn’t get here till Saturday. Yea!!!

• Denise Bryant October 12, 2017, 7:31 pm

Checking back to make sure I didn’t dream seeing my name here… nope, it’s here alright! Looking forward to getting my kit so I can start thinking about what to create with it first!

• Arianna Barbara October 17, 2017, 10:47 am

Congrats to the winners!!!

• Connie Brooks October 17, 2017, 5:53 pm

I personally own this card created by Catherine along with Ingrids assistance. I will keep it and treasure it forever. It’s in a frame in my stamp studio. I also watched the video showing Catherine making this card. Yay Me!

• Linda Rogers October 26, 2017, 12:40 pm

Love the simplicity!

Embossing Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!