It's time for product reveals! Our Holiday Stamp of Approval Collection , Winterhaven, is almost ready to go…but first, if you're new around here, you may be wondering, “What is this Stamp of Approval thing, anyways?”.
The idea to bring stampers a carefully curated box of products that were created to go together, coordinate, and compliment each other was born more than 2-1/2 years ago.
No more grabbing products that catch your eye, only to go home and have no clue what to do with them, how to put them together and instead of a fun night of crafting, you end up with a pile of scraps.
We did the hard work for you in creating a cohesive collection of stamps and dies (and sometimes stencils!) and we even provide a downloadable Project Guide for free! This Project Guide includes the Design Teams' favorite cards along with step-by-step instructions on how to make the project. You'll never lack for ideas on using the products you just purchased!
Not only that, but you get a GREAT price on this box-o-goodness!
Want to learn more? Click here for all the need-to-know, our video explaining it all and to grab your spot on the wait list! Our collections are while supplies last and our last two sold the first day before public ordering opened!
Schedule of events:
- October 6 – product preview day #2
- October 7 – Blog Hop Day #1
- October 8 – Blog Hop Day #2
- October 9 – Blog Hop Day #3
- October 9, 9 pm eastern – Release PJ Party at StampNation – fun, stamping, prizes and early ordering! Members click here for the registration link.
- October 10, 9 am eastern – Ordering link for Winterhaven goes out to the Wait List subscribers. (Joining the wait list does not obligate you to purchase! You'll just get your link early!) Our last two collections sold out in a matter of hours once the wait list link went out. Click here to get your name on the list.
- October 10, 6 pm eastern – Public ordering opens, if we have collections left!
It's a busy, exciting time! and I know you are ready to see some of the goodies in this collection.
In this video, we were introduced to:
- Tis the Season Stamp Set
- Here We Come A-Caroling Stamp Set
- Tis the Season Dies (Add-on product)
If you missed our Live Stream today, click here for the replay. You'll meet:
- Joy Wreath Die
- Ornamental Background Stamp
To make this card, I stamped the music staff in Versamark Ink on watercolor cardstock, poured White Embossing Powder over it and heated it. I used the Distress Sprayer to spray a puddle of water in the middle of the card and dropped It's a Boy ink into it.
In the video, I dabbed some of the water off the embossed image and you may have noticed that it removed a lot of the color. TIP! If you let it dry most of the way, then dab the water, you'll be able to remove the color from the embossing but the paper will stay colored. (I just wasn't patient enough in the video!)
For this card, I stamped the music staff in Icing on the Cake and used my Ink Blending Tool to blend ink around the edges and into the middle.
I used the same method with the Pine Boughs from the Tis the Season Stamp Set using Lime Rickey and Grass Skirt inks. I finished off the card with a poinsettia and some greenery and my sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today, I will see you tomorrow with another product preview!
Don't forget to subscribe to the wait list…click here.