Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

WCMDcollage Every year we celebrate World Card Making Day in a BIG way over at StampNation!  Our celebrations:

• inspire members to make TONS of cards
  • share them with fellow members
  • and enter to win lots of prizes!

Sounds like a card makers’ dream right?  Here’s the schedule.

Friday, October 6. 8 am eastern.  The fun begins on Friday morning with our first challenge, we’ll have a second challenge later that day.

Friday, October 6.  8 pm eastern.  StampNation Members are invited to join us for our live stream from the club house for members only.

Saturday, October 7 – four more challenges will be posted.

Sunday October 8 – two more challenges will be posted.

You’ll have through October 20th to play, be inspired, make and post cards to the StampNation site to be eligible to win one of the prizes from our great sponsors.

Each year we vary our theme and this year we’re going to have a blast following a world traveler who has journaled her travels around the world.

Each challenge is based on her journal entry. We will be traveling to Canada, Spain and Australia, just to name a few.

Let’s take a peek at our world travelers first journal entry…

“It’s a lifetime dream of mine to travel the world. I don’t want to just see the world, I want to EXPERIENCE it! I want to dive into each culture, every landscape and every ocean. Soon, I will be doing just this!! I will be traveling the world making stops in 7 different countries and sharing my adventures here in my journal.

My journey begins tomorrow.”

I can’t wait to have a front row seat to her journey and to be inspired to take that to my craft room!!! What about you?

Not a StampNation Member yet?  We have monthly, quarterly and yearly membership options, there is no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any time if you find the site isn’t for you.  (but we think it will be and you will LOVE your StampNation Membership!)  CLICK HERE to learn more.

• Caroline B October 3, 2017, 1:47 pm

Sounds like a celebration, all right, and a great way to start off the Christmas card-making season. I love the theme! Hoping to stop in at Stamp Nation a few times over the weekend.

• Maggie B October 3, 2017, 8:45 pm

Hey there CP ~ This is going to be FUN!!!! Can’t wait to see what’s happening around the world with everyone and see their awesome creations! Thanks so much for putting HUGE effort into this spectacular event every year. Hope that the world around my personal space stays quiet enough for me to check in on SN over the weekend! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Karen Kreider October 4, 2017, 7:52 am

Sounds like a fun weekend…but are the dates right? Oct 8th is a Sunday, not Friday…don’t want to miss it!!! ❤️

• Marjorie Dumontier October 4, 2017, 7:57 am

This is gonna be a pretty busy weekend !!

• Catherine October 4, 2017, 8:58 am

NOPE! Dates were wrong, they are updated now! Sorry about that!

• VAL P October 6, 2017, 10:26 am

Sounds like a fun weekend. Love all the inspiration from such talented ladies!

• Joyce Spear October 8, 2017, 2:27 pm

It’s early afternoon on Sunday here in Ohio and two challenges have been posted. I’m crossing my fingers that there will be one more challenge posted today since we only had three yesterday (Saturday). We’ve been spoiled in past years with four per day for a total of 12, but I’m guessing that’s a lot of tabulating when it comes time to figuring out the prizes and that might be why there’s fewer this year…? Eight is still plenty to keep us busy, so I’m still happy. :)

Projects StampNation Highlights

Interesting Image

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse