Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

WCMDcollage Every year we celebrate World Card Making Day in a BIG way over at StampNation!  Our celebrations:

• inspire members to make TONS of cards
  • share them with fellow members
  • and enter to win lots of prizes!

Sounds like a card makers' dream right?  Here's the schedule.

Friday, October 6. 8 am eastern.  The fun begins on Friday morning with our first challenge, we'll have a second challenge later that day.

Friday, October 6.  8 pm eastern.  StampNation Members are invited to join us for our live stream from the club house for members only.

Saturday, October 7 – four more challenges will be posted.

Sunday October 8 – two more challenges will be posted.

You'll have through October 20th to play, be inspired, make and post cards to the StampNation site to be eligible to win one of the prizes from our great sponsors.

Each year we vary our theme and this year we're going to have a blast following a world traveler who has journaled her travels around the world.

Each challenge is based on her journal entry. We will be traveling to Canada, Spain and Australia, just to name a few.

Let's take a peek at our world travelers first journal entry…

“It’s a lifetime dream of mine to travel the world. I don’t want to just see the world, I want to EXPERIENCE it! I want to dive into each culture, every landscape and every ocean. Soon, I will be doing just this!! I will be traveling the world making stops in 7 different countries and sharing my adventures here in my journal.

My journey begins tomorrow.”

I can't wait to have a front row seat to her journey and to be inspired to take that to my craft room!!! What about you?

Not a StampNation Member yet?  We have monthly, quarterly and yearly membership options, there is no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any time if you find the site isn't for you.  (but we think it will be and you will LOVE your StampNation Membership!)  CLICK HERE to learn more.

• Caroline B October 3, 2017, 1:47 pm

Sounds like a celebration, all right, and a great way to start off the Christmas card-making season. I love the theme! Hoping to stop in at Stamp Nation a few times over the weekend.

• Maggie B October 3, 2017, 8:45 pm

Hey there CP ~ This is going to be FUN!!!! Can’t wait to see what’s happening around the world with everyone and see their awesome creations! Thanks so much for putting HUGE effort into this spectacular event every year. Hope that the world around my personal space stays quiet enough for me to check in on SN over the weekend! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Karen Kreider October 4, 2017, 7:52 am

Sounds like a fun weekend…but are the dates right? Oct 8th is a Sunday, not Friday…don’t want to miss it!!! ❤️

• Marjorie Dumontier October 4, 2017, 7:57 am

This is gonna be a pretty busy weekend !!

• Catherine October 4, 2017, 8:58 am

NOPE! Dates were wrong, they are updated now! Sorry about that!

• VAL P October 6, 2017, 10:26 am

Sounds like a fun weekend. Love all the inspiration from such talented ladies!

• Joyce Spear October 8, 2017, 2:27 pm

It’s early afternoon on Sunday here in Ohio and two challenges have been posted. I’m crossing my fingers that there will be one more challenge posted today since we only had three yesterday (Saturday). We’ve been spoiled in past years with four per day for a total of 12, but I’m guessing that’s a lot of tabulating when it comes time to figuring out the prizes and that might be why there’s fewer this year…? Eight is still plenty to keep us busy, so I’m still happy. :)

Projects StampNation Highlights

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!