Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4 I made this card a couple weeks ago and I used it as inspiration for my next card making project!  I changed up the color pallette and the stenciling technique.

In the first card, I used Garden Party, Mint to Be, Aquatini and It’s a Girl.  I love these soft colors!

Notice the sparkly edge?  That’s the Turkish Delight stencil used with Glass Bead Glitter Gel (you all know how much I love me some Glass Bead Glitter Gel!!!!!) and I love the look!

I wanted to use all the same products, but change it up slightly.

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 2

Multi-step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

I love the contrast and elegance of Black Jack Ink Sponged on the Smoke Cardstock (from our new Smoke and Mirrors Cardstock).

Which do you prefer?  The tone on tone stencil pattern or the subtle and sparkly Glass Bead Glitter Gel stenciled on the card layer?

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front

Thank you for visiting!  If you’re new to our inks, please CHECK OUT our page here that gives you a run down of what makes them awesome :)

PersonalitySharingImage

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and take our quiz to see what your party personality is!

• Marjorie Dumontier September 26, 2017, 4:02 pm

That’s a lovely card, I love the pastel colors.

• Leanne in Cali September 26, 2017, 5:24 pm

Thanks for your great video! I like both cards, but I think I like the glass bead glitter gel one a little more. They are both really beautiful!!

• Maggie B September 26, 2017, 9:23 pm

Hey there CP ~ Fabulous cards and it’s hard to choose which I like best. Your inks are magical and I love all the other goodies too. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a fabulous week!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• CONNIE Brooks September 27, 2017, 12:27 pm

I played all day and I mean all day, with Telly’s Magic Garden. I had a blast. I really really love this stamp set. There’s so many tiny elements in it to stamp. They are so cute. Lydia really did herself proud on this stamp set. Trust me…..I will be buying any of hers.
    I must mention too, Shawna’s…hello die is perfect. Delicate but chunky. I love it. And, I agree with the other als, that all stand-alone word dies should be like this one. Shawna…sign a contract with Catherine for all the word dies. I’ll be there to buy them all.

• Mary Edwards September 27, 2017, 6:02 pm

These are so pretty! Gonna have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

• Patricia Wilson September 29, 2017, 12:26 pm

Love the card you made on this video. Never thought of offsetting like that but I really liked it. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Videos

Interesting Image

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse