Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4 I made this card a couple weeks ago and I used it as inspiration for my next card making project!  I changed up the color pallette and the stenciling technique.

In the first card, I used Garden Party, Mint to Be, Aquatini and It’s a Girl.  I love these soft colors!

Notice the sparkly edge?  That’s the Turkish Delight stencil used with Glass Bead Glitter Gel (you all know how much I love me some Glass Bead Glitter Gel!!!!!) and I love the look!

I wanted to use all the same products, but change it up slightly.

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 2

Multi-step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

I love the contrast and elegance of Black Jack Ink Sponged on the Smoke Cardstock (from our new Smoke and Mirrors Cardstock).

Which do you prefer?  The tone on tone stencil pattern or the subtle and sparkly Glass Bead Glitter Gel stenciled on the card layer?

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front

Thank you for visiting!  If you’re new to our inks, please CHECK OUT our page here that gives you a run down of what makes them awesome :)

PersonalitySharingImage

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and take our quiz to see what your party personality is!

• Marjorie Dumontier September 26, 2017, 4:02 pm

That’s a lovely card, I love the pastel colors.

• Leanne in Cali September 26, 2017, 5:24 pm

Thanks for your great video! I like both cards, but I think I like the glass bead glitter gel one a little more. They are both really beautiful!!

• Maggie B September 26, 2017, 9:23 pm

Hey there CP ~ Fabulous cards and it’s hard to choose which I like best. Your inks are magical and I love all the other goodies too. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a fabulous week!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• CONNIE Brooks September 27, 2017, 12:27 pm

I played all day and I mean all day, with Telly’s Magic Garden. I had a blast. I really really love this stamp set. There’s so many tiny elements in it to stamp. They are so cute. Lydia really did herself proud on this stamp set. Trust me…..I will be buying any of hers.
    I must mention too, Shawna’s…hello die is perfect. Delicate but chunky. I love it. And, I agree with the other als, that all stand-alone word dies should be like this one. Shawna…sign a contract with Catherine for all the word dies. I’ll be there to buy them all.

• Mary Edwards September 27, 2017, 6:02 pm

These are so pretty! Gonna have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

• Patricia Wilson September 29, 2017, 12:26 pm

Love the card you made on this video. Never thought of offsetting like that but I really liked it. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Videos

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!