Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4 I made this card a couple weeks ago and I used it as inspiration for my next card making project!  I changed up the color pallette and the stenciling technique.

In the first card, I used Garden Party, Mint to Be, Aquatini and It’s a Girl.  I love these soft colors!

Notice the sparkly edge?  That’s the Turkish Delight stencil used with Glass Bead Glitter Gel (you all know how much I love me some Glass Bead Glitter Gel!!!!!) and I love the look!

I wanted to use all the same products, but change it up slightly.

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 2

Multi-step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

I love the contrast and elegance of Black Jack Ink Sponged on the Smoke Cardstock (from our new Smoke and Mirrors Cardstock).

Which do you prefer?  The tone on tone stencil pattern or the subtle and sparkly Glass Bead Glitter Gel stenciled on the card layer?

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front

Thank you for visiting!  If you’re new to our inks, please CHECK OUT our page here that gives you a run down of what makes them awesome :)

PersonalitySharingImage

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and take our quiz to see what your party personality is!

• Marjorie Dumontier September 26, 2017, 4:02 pm

That’s a lovely card, I love the pastel colors.

• Leanne in Cali September 26, 2017, 5:24 pm

Thanks for your great video! I like both cards, but I think I like the glass bead glitter gel one a little more. They are both really beautiful!!

• Maggie B September 26, 2017, 9:23 pm

Hey there CP ~ Fabulous cards and it’s hard to choose which I like best. Your inks are magical and I love all the other goodies too. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a fabulous week!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• CONNIE Brooks September 27, 2017, 12:27 pm

I played all day and I mean all day, with Telly’s Magic Garden. I had a blast. I really really love this stamp set. There’s so many tiny elements in it to stamp. They are so cute. Lydia really did herself proud on this stamp set. Trust me…..I will be buying any of hers.
    I must mention too, Shawna’s…hello die is perfect. Delicate but chunky. I love it. And, I agree with the other als, that all stand-alone word dies should be like this one. Shawna…sign a contract with Catherine for all the word dies. I’ll be there to buy them all.

• Mary Edwards September 27, 2017, 6:02 pm

These are so pretty! Gonna have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

• Patricia Wilson September 29, 2017, 12:26 pm

Love the card you made on this video. Never thought of offsetting like that but I really liked it. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather