Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4 I made this card a couple weeks ago and I used it as inspiration for my next card making project!  I changed up the color pallette and the stenciling technique.

In the first card, I used Garden Party, Mint to Be, Aquatini and It’s a Girl.  I love these soft colors!

Notice the sparkly edge?  That’s the Turkish Delight stencil used with Glass Bead Glitter Gel (you all know how much I love me some Glass Bead Glitter Gel!!!!!) and I love the look!

I wanted to use all the same products, but change it up slightly.

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 2

Multi-step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

I love the contrast and elegance of Black Jack Ink Sponged on the Smoke Cardstock (from our new Smoke and Mirrors Cardstock).

Which do you prefer?  The tone on tone stencil pattern or the subtle and sparkly Glass Bead Glitter Gel stenciled on the card layer?

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front

Thank you for visiting!  If you’re new to our inks, please CHECK OUT our page here that gives you a run down of what makes them awesome :)

PersonalitySharingImage

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and take our quiz to see what your party personality is!

• Marjorie Dumontier September 26, 2017, 4:02 pm

That’s a lovely card, I love the pastel colors.

• Leanne in Cali September 26, 2017, 5:24 pm

Thanks for your great video! I like both cards, but I think I like the glass bead glitter gel one a little more. They are both really beautiful!!

• Maggie B September 26, 2017, 9:23 pm

Hey there CP ~ Fabulous cards and it’s hard to choose which I like best. Your inks are magical and I love all the other goodies too. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a fabulous week!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• CONNIE Brooks September 27, 2017, 12:27 pm

I played all day and I mean all day, with Telly’s Magic Garden. I had a blast. I really really love this stamp set. There’s so many tiny elements in it to stamp. They are so cute. Lydia really did herself proud on this stamp set. Trust me…..I will be buying any of hers.
    I must mention too, Shawna’s…hello die is perfect. Delicate but chunky. I love it. And, I agree with the other als, that all stand-alone word dies should be like this one. Shawna…sign a contract with Catherine for all the word dies. I’ll be there to buy them all.

• Mary Edwards September 27, 2017, 6:02 pm

These are so pretty! Gonna have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

• Patricia Wilson September 29, 2017, 12:26 pm

Love the card you made on this video. Never thought of offsetting like that but I really liked it. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Videos

Interesting Image

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds