Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Hi there, it’s Maureen here with a clean & graphic card using the Leaf Motifs stamp set from the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.

SOA-CPBlogPost I thought it would be fun the cover the top of a card base with leaves in traditional Fall colors.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the first row of leaves about 3/4 of the way down from the top with Tiki Torch ink.  Next I stamped with Orange Twist and finally filled in the white space at the top of the card base with Rockin’ Red ink.

SOA-CPBlogPostCU

I finished the card with simple black strips of card stock and a white embossed sentiment.

This card would be fun to replicate with many different images (think Snowflakes or flowers!).

Thanks for having me guest post today Catherine.  It’s always a pleasure!

• Dawn T September 26, 2017, 2:50 am

Stunning Maureen. The colours look amazing together

• Kirsty Vittetoe September 26, 2017, 11:57 am

Beautiful and inspiring!

• Susan White September 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Beautiful card Maureen!!

• Marjorie DUMONTIER September 26, 2017, 4:01 pm

I love these graphic leaves, they are pretty unusual.

• ANN GREENE September 26, 2017, 5:19 pm

Sweeeeeettttt! It’s beautifully clean and simple.

• Cynthia Johnson September 30, 2017, 10:41 pm

I love these colors and this stamp set is one of my favorite leaf sets.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 2, 2017, 2:35 pm

These colors are amazing and go well together, Tiki Torch is one color I don’t have but do use Icing on the cake along with Orange Twist and Rockin’ Red. Really love the Maple leaf stamp set though.
    Thank you for sharing, your card is amazing.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse