Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Hi there, it’s Maureen here with a clean & graphic card using the Leaf Motifs stamp set from the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.

SOA-CPBlogPost I thought it would be fun the cover the top of a card base with leaves in traditional Fall colors.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the first row of leaves about 3/4 of the way down from the top with Tiki Torch ink.  Next I stamped with Orange Twist and finally filled in the white space at the top of the card base with Rockin’ Red ink.

SOA-CPBlogPostCU

I finished the card with simple black strips of card stock and a white embossed sentiment.

This card would be fun to replicate with many different images (think Snowflakes or flowers!).

Thanks for having me guest post today Catherine.  It’s always a pleasure!

• Dawn T September 26, 2017, 2:50 am

Stunning Maureen. The colours look amazing together

• Kirsty Vittetoe September 26, 2017, 11:57 am

Beautiful and inspiring!

• Susan White September 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Beautiful card Maureen!!

• Marjorie DUMONTIER September 26, 2017, 4:01 pm

I love these graphic leaves, they are pretty unusual.

• ANN GREENE September 26, 2017, 5:19 pm

Sweeeeeettttt! It’s beautifully clean and simple.

• Cynthia Johnson September 30, 2017, 10:41 pm

I love these colors and this stamp set is one of my favorite leaf sets.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 2, 2017, 2:35 pm

These colors are amazing and go well together, Tiki Torch is one color I don’t have but do use Icing on the cake along with Orange Twist and Rockin’ Red. Really love the Maple leaf stamp set though.
    Thank you for sharing, your card is amazing.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds