Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Hi there, it's Maureen here with a clean & graphic card using the Leaf Motifs stamp set from the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.

SOA-CPBlogPost I thought it would be fun the cover the top of a card base with leaves in traditional Fall colors.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the first row of leaves about 3/4 of the way down from the top with Tiki Torch ink.  Next I stamped with Orange Twist and finally filled in the white space at the top of the card base with Rockin' Red ink.

SOA-CPBlogPostCU

I finished the card with simple black strips of card stock and a white embossed sentiment.

This card would be fun to replicate with many different images (think Snowflakes or flowers!).

Thanks for having me guest post today Catherine.  It's always a pleasure!

• Dawn T September 26, 2017, 2:50 am

Stunning Maureen. The colours look amazing together

• Kirsty Vittetoe September 26, 2017, 11:57 am

Beautiful and inspiring!

• Susan White September 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Beautiful card Maureen!!

• Marjorie DUMONTIER September 26, 2017, 4:01 pm

I love these graphic leaves, they are pretty unusual.

• ANN GREENE September 26, 2017, 5:19 pm

Sweeeeeettttt! It’s beautifully clean and simple.

• Cynthia Johnson September 30, 2017, 10:41 pm

I love these colors and this stamp set is one of my favorite leaf sets.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 2, 2017, 2:35 pm

These colors are amazing and go well together, Tiki Torch is one color I don’t have but do use Icing on the cake along with Orange Twist and Rockin’ Red. Really love the Maple leaf stamp set though.
    Thank you for sharing, your card is amazing.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Post

Faithful Flutterings with Chrissie

Available-Now_Square

Blog Hop Winners

Twisted Sunburst and Happiness Enclosed

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs