Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Hi there, it’s Maureen here with a clean & graphic card using the Leaf Motifs stamp set from the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.

SOA-CPBlogPost I thought it would be fun the cover the top of a card base with leaves in traditional Fall colors.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the first row of leaves about 3/4 of the way down from the top with Tiki Torch ink.  Next I stamped with Orange Twist and finally filled in the white space at the top of the card base with Rockin’ Red ink.

SOA-CPBlogPostCU

I finished the card with simple black strips of card stock and a white embossed sentiment.

This card would be fun to replicate with many different images (think Snowflakes or flowers!).

Thanks for having me guest post today Catherine.  It’s always a pleasure!

• Dawn T September 26, 2017, 2:50 am

Stunning Maureen. The colours look amazing together

• Kirsty Vittetoe September 26, 2017, 11:57 am

Beautiful and inspiring!

• Susan White September 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Beautiful card Maureen!!

• Marjorie DUMONTIER September 26, 2017, 4:01 pm

I love these graphic leaves, they are pretty unusual.

• ANN GREENE September 26, 2017, 5:19 pm

Sweeeeeettttt! It’s beautifully clean and simple.

• Cynthia Johnson September 30, 2017, 10:41 pm

I love these colors and this stamp set is one of my favorite leaf sets.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 2, 2017, 2:35 pm

These colors are amazing and go well together, Tiki Torch is one color I don’t have but do use Icing on the cake along with Orange Twist and Rockin’ Red. Really love the Maple leaf stamp set though.
    Thank you for sharing, your card is amazing.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather