Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Hi there, it’s Maureen here with a clean & graphic card using the Leaf Motifs stamp set from the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection.

SOA-CPBlogPost I thought it would be fun the cover the top of a card base with leaves in traditional Fall colors.  I started with a white card base.  I stamped the first row of leaves about 3/4 of the way down from the top with Tiki Torch ink.  Next I stamped with Orange Twist and finally filled in the white space at the top of the card base with Rockin’ Red ink.

SOA-CPBlogPostCU

I finished the card with simple black strips of card stock and a white embossed sentiment.

This card would be fun to replicate with many different images (think Snowflakes or flowers!).

Thanks for having me guest post today Catherine.  It’s always a pleasure!

• Dawn T September 26, 2017, 2:50 am

Stunning Maureen. The colours look amazing together

• Kirsty Vittetoe September 26, 2017, 11:57 am

Beautiful and inspiring!

• Susan White September 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Beautiful card Maureen!!

• Marjorie DUMONTIER September 26, 2017, 4:01 pm

I love these graphic leaves, they are pretty unusual.

• ANN GREENE September 26, 2017, 5:19 pm

Sweeeeeettttt! It’s beautifully clean and simple.

• Cynthia Johnson September 30, 2017, 10:41 pm

I love these colors and this stamp set is one of my favorite leaf sets.

• Sharon Perehudoff October 2, 2017, 2:35 pm

These colors are amazing and go well together, Tiki Torch is one color I don’t have but do use Icing on the cake along with Orange Twist and Rockin’ Red. Really love the Maple leaf stamp set though.
    Thank you for sharing, your card is amazing.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!