Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Thankful 2

It’s our third day of sneak peeks and today we meet:

• Autumn Blessings Stamp Set
  • Marching Leaves Stencil

The hand lettered sentiments in the Autumn Blessings stamp set can be used in so many ways!  And you have the added bonus of being able to stamp “Bless”, “Blessings”, or “Blessed”.

How darling is that pumpkin?  and the arrow?  Swoon!  This is the perfect set for all your fall cards, but it doesn’t stop there, you will use this stamp set all year long!

If you missed our first two days of sneak peeks and all the info on what our Stamp of Approval Collections are, here are the links:

Counting Blessings Thankful

Be sure to check back tomorrow for our first Blog Hop!  Wooot!

(I haven’t shown all the products yet, BTW!)  See you tomorrow!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 10:32 am

Love the font on those script words!

• Karen K. August 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Beautiful as always Catherine! Thanks for the sneak peeks…can’t wait to see more!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 11:46 am

Looking forward to receiving the new Stamp of Approval kit!!!

• Maggie B August 12, 2017, 2:21 pm

Hi CP ~ This is beautifully done and I absolutely love it. Your CPD inks are my go-to any more (they never leave my desk!!) and I can’t wait to see what other colors you’ve got coming. Can’t wait to get this collection in my hot little hands and by this time next week it may just be here!! ~HUGS

• Nancy Kamrowski August 12, 2017, 3:57 pm

Beautiful! I love that you are including stencils too. I love. Playing with them whether it be with paste or sponging or brushes!

• Wendy Hughes August 12, 2017, 5:51 pm

Just love what. I am seeing! Definitely need this one. Will have to do the time conversion so I get in the first round this time. Thankyou Catherine, I now know what I buy myself for my birthday which is this week.

• Holly Paplow August 12, 2017, 8:43 pm

I LOVE these word stamps! Great card!

• Amber August 12, 2017, 11:56 pm

Every day I get more and more excited as SOA date approaches! I think this is going to be an extra special collection and can’t wait to get my inky fingers on it! The countdown is on!!

• Susan August 13, 2017, 12:39 am

Hi Catherine I was introduced to you and your wonderful products at Enchanted Cottage. I am new to stamping , but am learning a lot of creative techniques from your videos. Than I you for sharing. SJ

• Hollie Hicks August 13, 2017, 7:50 am

Love everything that you do. The sneak peeks are awesome and the SOA kits are to die for. Great job again…..

• Kathy Serrahn August 13, 2017, 11:30 am

Beautiful card

• Barbara Chapman August 13, 2017, 2:16 pm

loving all the cards that I’ve seen so far with this box. Thanks, those stamps and stencils are great!

• Susy August 13, 2017, 10:40 pm

Very nice card. Love the font on the words. Cute pumpkin too.

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:03 pm

Love love love your choice of colors!

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:06 pm

Another Masterpiece!!!

• Faith Hoover August 14, 2017, 8:55 pm

I love them all, especially the leaves!

• Kimberly S August 14, 2017, 10:26 pm

I love those large, scripty sentiments. I have been searching for a thankful die and cannot locate one……until now

• Maria Serpa-Gauvin August 14, 2017, 10:42 pm

Love the font. Very cute

• Annie W August 14, 2017, 11:49 pm

OMGoodness!!! Love this stamp set!! Your card is just perfect!! Can’t wait! I don’t have any of your stamps or inks Yet! Hope to win!

• Trista Sikes August 15, 2017, 1:02 pm

I absolutely love the Autumn Blessing stamp set. You hit the nail on the head with this one set. The fonts are fantastic. This stamp set and the awesome dies make it impossible not to buy this quarter’s SOA collections.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather

It’s Our Birthday!

Thoughts_detail

Negative Die Cutting with the Perfect Vine Die with Chrissie Tobas

PartialStenciling

Partial Stenciling with Maureen Merritt

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4