Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Thankful 2

It’s our third day of sneak peeks and today we meet:

• Autumn Blessings Stamp Set
  • Marching Leaves Stencil

The hand lettered sentiments in the Autumn Blessings stamp set can be used in so many ways!  And you have the added bonus of being able to stamp “Bless”, “Blessings”, or “Blessed”.

How darling is that pumpkin?  and the arrow?  Swoon!  This is the perfect set for all your fall cards, but it doesn’t stop there, you will use this stamp set all year long!

If you missed our first two days of sneak peeks and all the info on what our Stamp of Approval Collections are, here are the links:

Counting Blessings Thankful

Be sure to check back tomorrow for our first Blog Hop!  Wooot!

(I haven’t shown all the products yet, BTW!)  See you tomorrow!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 10:32 am

Love the font on those script words!

• Karen K. August 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Beautiful as always Catherine! Thanks for the sneak peeks…can’t wait to see more!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 11:46 am

Looking forward to receiving the new Stamp of Approval kit!!!

• Maggie B August 12, 2017, 2:21 pm

Hi CP ~ This is beautifully done and I absolutely love it. Your CPD inks are my go-to any more (they never leave my desk!!) and I can’t wait to see what other colors you’ve got coming. Can’t wait to get this collection in my hot little hands and by this time next week it may just be here!! ~HUGS

• Nancy Kamrowski August 12, 2017, 3:57 pm

Beautiful! I love that you are including stencils too. I love. Playing with them whether it be with paste or sponging or brushes!

• Wendy Hughes August 12, 2017, 5:51 pm

Just love what. I am seeing! Definitely need this one. Will have to do the time conversion so I get in the first round this time. Thankyou Catherine, I now know what I buy myself for my birthday which is this week.

• Holly Paplow August 12, 2017, 8:43 pm

I LOVE these word stamps! Great card!

• Amber August 12, 2017, 11:56 pm

Every day I get more and more excited as SOA date approaches! I think this is going to be an extra special collection and can’t wait to get my inky fingers on it! The countdown is on!!

• Susan August 13, 2017, 12:39 am

Hi Catherine I was introduced to you and your wonderful products at Enchanted Cottage. I am new to stamping , but am learning a lot of creative techniques from your videos. Than I you for sharing. SJ

• Hollie Hicks August 13, 2017, 7:50 am

Love everything that you do. The sneak peeks are awesome and the SOA kits are to die for. Great job again…..

• Kathy Serrahn August 13, 2017, 11:30 am

Beautiful card

• Barbara Chapman August 13, 2017, 2:16 pm

loving all the cards that I’ve seen so far with this box. Thanks, those stamps and stencils are great!

• Susy August 13, 2017, 10:40 pm

Very nice card. Love the font on the words. Cute pumpkin too.

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:03 pm

Love love love your choice of colors!

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:06 pm

Another Masterpiece!!!

• Faith Hoover August 14, 2017, 8:55 pm

I love them all, especially the leaves!

• Kimberly S August 14, 2017, 10:26 pm

I love those large, scripty sentiments. I have been searching for a thankful die and cannot locate one……until now

• Maria Serpa-Gauvin August 14, 2017, 10:42 pm

Love the font. Very cute

• Annie W August 14, 2017, 11:49 pm

OMGoodness!!! Love this stamp set!! Your card is just perfect!! Can’t wait! I don’t have any of your stamps or inks Yet! Hope to win!

• Trista Sikes August 15, 2017, 1:02 pm

I absolutely love the Autumn Blessing stamp set. You hit the nail on the head with this one set. The fonts are fantastic. This stamp set and the awesome dies make it impossible not to buy this quarter’s SOA collections.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Interesting Image

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse