Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Thankful 2

It's our third day of sneak peeks and today we meet:

• Autumn Blessings Stamp Set
  • Marching Leaves Stencil

The hand lettered sentiments in the Autumn Blessings stamp set can be used in so many ways!  And you have the added bonus of being able to stamp “Bless”, “Blessings”, or “Blessed”.

How darling is that pumpkin?  and the arrow?  Swoon!  This is the perfect set for all your fall cards, but it doesn't stop there, you will use this stamp set all year long!

If you missed our first two days of sneak peeks and all the info on what our Stamp of Approval Collections are, here are the links:

Counting Blessings Thankful

Be sure to check back tomorrow for our first Blog Hop!  Wooot!

(I haven't shown all the products yet, BTW!)  See you tomorrow!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 10:32 am

Love the font on those script words!

• Karen K. August 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Beautiful as always Catherine! Thanks for the sneak peeks…can’t wait to see more!

• Jayna Goins August 12, 2017, 11:46 am

Looking forward to receiving the new Stamp of Approval kit!!!

• Maggie B August 12, 2017, 2:21 pm

Hi CP ~ This is beautifully done and I absolutely love it. Your CPD inks are my go-to any more (they never leave my desk!!) and I can’t wait to see what other colors you’ve got coming. Can’t wait to get this collection in my hot little hands and by this time next week it may just be here!! ~HUGS

• Nancy Kamrowski August 12, 2017, 3:57 pm

Beautiful! I love that you are including stencils too. I love. Playing with them whether it be with paste or sponging or brushes!

• Wendy Hughes August 12, 2017, 5:51 pm

Just love what. I am seeing! Definitely need this one. Will have to do the time conversion so I get in the first round this time. Thankyou Catherine, I now know what I buy myself for my birthday which is this week.

• Holly Paplow August 12, 2017, 8:43 pm

I LOVE these word stamps! Great card!

• Amber August 12, 2017, 11:56 pm

Every day I get more and more excited as SOA date approaches! I think this is going to be an extra special collection and can’t wait to get my inky fingers on it! The countdown is on!!

• Susan August 13, 2017, 12:39 am

Hi Catherine I was introduced to you and your wonderful products at Enchanted Cottage. I am new to stamping , but am learning a lot of creative techniques from your videos. Than I you for sharing. SJ

• Hollie Hicks August 13, 2017, 7:50 am

Love everything that you do. The sneak peeks are awesome and the SOA kits are to die for. Great job again…..

• Kathy Serrahn August 13, 2017, 11:30 am

Beautiful card

• Barbara Chapman August 13, 2017, 2:16 pm

loving all the cards that I’ve seen so far with this box. Thanks, those stamps and stencils are great!

• Susy August 13, 2017, 10:40 pm

Very nice card. Love the font on the words. Cute pumpkin too.

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:03 pm

Love love love your choice of colors!

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:06 pm

Another Masterpiece!!!

• Faith Hoover August 14, 2017, 8:55 pm

I love them all, especially the leaves!

• Kimberly S August 14, 2017, 10:26 pm

I love those large, scripty sentiments. I have been searching for a thankful die and cannot locate one……until now

• Maria Serpa-Gauvin August 14, 2017, 10:42 pm

Love the font. Very cute

• Annie W August 14, 2017, 11:49 pm

OMGoodness!!! Love this stamp set!! Your card is just perfect!! Can’t wait! I don’t have any of your stamps or inks Yet! Hope to win!

• Trista Sikes August 15, 2017, 1:02 pm

I absolutely love the Autumn Blessing stamp set. You hit the nail on the head with this one set. The fonts are fantastic. This stamp set and the awesome dies make it impossible not to buy this quarter’s SOA collections.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Post

Faithful Flutterings with Chrissie

Available-Now_Square

Blog Hop Winners

Twisted Sunburst and Happiness Enclosed

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs