Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice2 Here we are!  Day 2 of our Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection release countdown!

Today I’m going to introduce you to:

• GeoTrio Stencil (Serious Swooning goin’ on here!)
  • Good Things Stamp Set (the encouragement set you NEED in your stash!)

I love how the GeoTrio stencil packs a punch with THREE different patterns which lends itself to tons of design possibilities for you!  Use painters tape, post-it notes or washi tape to mask off the portions you aren’t using.

For this card, I stenciled with one color, cleaned the stencil and moved it to stencil with another color.

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

The Counting Blessings Collection includes:

• 4 stamp sets
  • 3 sets of dies
  • 2 stencils
  • a FREE clear block
  • and a teensy little surprise gift that will be revealed when you open your box!
  • FREE Project Guide download

The retail value of this collection is over $130.

When we release it in the shop, you’ll also have the chance to add on the 3 clear blocks we are premiering as well as a “cookie cutter” die set that coordinates with one of the stamp sets in this collection.

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice 4

Stay tuned because I’ll be over here and on Facebook revealing the rest of the collection over the next couple of days.  SO MUCH FUN!

BLOG HOPS:  Begin Sunday and we’ll have three days of hopping.  Projects, inspiration and PRIZES.  yes, my friend, you might WIN your collection!

PURCHASING YOUR SOA COLLECTION:

Tuesday, August 15, 10 pm eastern – StampNation Pre-release PJ Party!  We’ll enjoy late-night live stream chatting, stamping, and lots of laughs with members of our Dream Team.  Added bonus? StampNation Members get first dibs to buy our latest collection! So get ready to put on your jammies, grab your computer and log-on for PJ Party time!

Wednesday, August 16, 9 am eastern – ordering link goes out to everyone on the Wait List.  Not on it yet?  Click here to add your name.

Wednesday, August 16, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens if we have supplies left.  Normally we do!  But with our last collection, we sold out and only those on the Wait List had a chance to order!

• Kathy Serrahn August 11, 2017, 10:11 am

Beautiful cards, can’t wait for the SOA

• Danielle August 11, 2017, 10:13 am

Oh my! I am so excited by this release! This stencil is so versatile and that card is awesome!

• Avra Williams August 11, 2017, 10:21 am

I love how even though your collections have a theme, there are so many elements that are versatile and useful for any occasion, all year long.

• Karen K. August 11, 2017, 10:42 am

Wow! I think I’m going to love that stencil!!

• Donna Cervantez August 11, 2017, 12:09 pm

Oooo I love what you did with that stencil. You sure know how to big hype
    and swooning over having to have this collection teee heee. Will there be add ons and will they be revealed?

• Marge August 11, 2017, 1:12 pm

Can’t wait to see the rest of the collection!!!! I have a feeling that you out did yourself again…but you always do!

• ChrisO August 11, 2017, 1:25 pm

That stencil is great! Think I like the green/aquatini border best, but I’m not real adventurous colorwise. Thanks for SOA!

• Sharon Nesvog August 11, 2017, 2:00 pm

Hi Catherine!! :) Wow!! That stencil is amazing!! And so are the stamps….and so are your CP Inks….and so are ALL your products!! :) :) My preference of the 2 cards is the one with Aquatini on the edge. Can’t wait for the ‘reveal’ of the remaining products in this collection! :) PS…those new acrylic stamping blocks are definitely going to find a home in my collection! I love the grid markings on them! PSS….so far…everything you’ve created for your store has found a ‘home’ in my collection!! lol LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!! :)

• Deb Searles August 11, 2017, 2:30 pm

So excited for this!! Just discovered Catherine’s fabulous products and am a huge fan!!! Ordered the entire set of inks and I LOVE them!!!

• Charlene Baker August 11, 2017, 2:34 pm

I like the way you think outside the box! The versatility you showed with the stencil was outstanding.

• Maggie B August 11, 2017, 4:55 pm

Hi, my name is Maggie and I’m addicted to stencils!! This 3-in-1 stencil is genius and I can’t wait to get my hands on it, CP!! I’m incredibly excited for this release…..Autumn is my favorite time of year and so far everything I’ve seen is right up my alley! This WAS supposed to be a no-buy month but…..ship happens!! Have an awesome weekend and get ready for the Hop!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Mary August 11, 2017, 6:06 pm

I am not crazy for the card with the Flirty Fuchsia but love the color combination with the Aquatini. I see using it for my fall/Thanksgiving cards! I can’t wait for the grid blocks to be in the store. I will have to get up early on the 19th in order to be able to purchase a box! So far, I have never been disappointed with your box!

• Linda Smith August 11, 2017, 6:27 pm

Not liking the touch of purple with the fall colors. Love them separately, just not together, but what do I know?

• Joan August 11, 2017, 6:48 pm

Love all the products and look forward to seeing the rest. Love the ink pads. The colors ate so vibrant.

• Jayna Goins August 11, 2017, 7:26 pm

Great stencil demonstration Catherine! Thanks!!

• Jayna Goins August 11, 2017, 8:28 pm

Love, love, love your stencil technique! You’ve encouraged me to jump into the stencil world!

• Dixie Cochran August 11, 2017, 9:26 pm

I like the Flirty Fuchsia. I like that stencil even more. This is a terrific card design. Well done!

• Wendy Hughes August 12, 2017, 5:55 pm

Love it, love it, loooooove It! Happy birthday to me. I am grateful, blessed and so so thankful!

• Hollie Hicks August 13, 2017, 7:52 am

Love the stencils in this set. You have so much versatility with them. I even see stencils in my Christmas cards this year. Keep up the good work and thanks.

• Barbara Chapman August 13, 2017, 2:08 pm

Sorry not a fan of the purple, but loving the card designs and the box! That stencil is great!

• Linda August 13, 2017, 10:38 pm

your SOA releases really ARE great….so much fun! keep up the great work!

• Susy August 13, 2017, 10:53 pm

I like the card with the green instead of the fuchsia. Love the stencil especially the triangles. The greetings seem unique and love the style. The acrylic blocks look perfect. I like using blocks with the indentation on sides to grip. I have some blocks, but they don’t have the grid lines.

• Laurie Walsh August 14, 2017, 3:47 pm

Love the stencil!

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:07 pm

You make this technique look so easy! One of these days I’ll get brave enough to try it.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather

It’s Our Birthday!

Thoughts_detail

Negative Die Cutting with the Perfect Vine Die with Chrissie Tobas

PartialStenciling

Partial Stenciling with Maureen Merritt

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4