Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon Hello my friends!  Welcome to my very favorite time of the quarter!  It’s Stamp of Approval Release time!

Can you believe this is our NINTH Collection?  Wow…when the idea came to us years ago to curate a collection of stamping products that coordinate together (not just one product, but a whole BOX of products!) we talked and talked and talked some more.  Once we decided to bite the bullet and take on this project, we had everything up in running in a few months.

Now, Stamp of Approval is kinda like a movement.  Every single quarter we get to reveal the products we spent months agonizing over (agonizing in a GOOD way!!! because we want it to be just perfect!) to you!  It’s like Christmas…for us AND for you!

WHAT TO EXPECT THIS WEEK:

You guys know I loooooooove keeping the contents of the Stamp of Approval collections a bit secretive until you open that box when it arrives on your doorstep (in Christmas morning fashion!!). I also know some of you just need to see what’s inside before you buy (I get you!).

For those of you who love a spoiler, make sure you’re watching Facebook Live (you can watch even if you don’t have a FB account!) and my blog over the next several days.  I’ll be showing lots of peeks of what you’ll find in your Counting Blessings Collection and if you watch all the videos, you will see every product that comes in this box.

OOOOH!  Except for one!

There is a teensy weensy little surprise present for you guys in this box.  Actually, there are TWO presents, but one we aren’t going to reveal until you open the box.  Sneaky, eh?

The second surprise you’ll receive in your box will be revealed on Facebook Live today at NOON.  Click here to join us!

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching 2

So let’s get down to stamping and meeting three new products coming in the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection:

• Leaf Motifs Stamp Set
  • Autumn Blessings Stamp Set
  • Tags, Etc. Dies

(I think we got a glimpse of another stamp set for the greeting, too!)

We’ll make a fun background with sponging, stamping, Faux Bleaching, and embossing.

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

Begin by sponging your card stock, Watercolor Card Stock or CP Designs White Card Stock work fine for this technique.

Spray your stamp with water and stamp.  Let the water react with the ink and you’ll end up with a bleached look without using chemicals!

Stamp over the background with coordinating colors as well as white ink or Versamark.  Then cover with White Embossing Powder, tap off and heat.

Really cool look, right?

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Stay tuned because I’ll be over here and on Facebook revealing the rest of the collection over the next couple of days.  SO MUCH FUN!

BLOG HOPS:  Begin Sunday and we’ll have three days of hopping.  Projects, inspiration and PRIZES.  yes, my friend, you might WIN your collection!

PURCHASING YOUR SOA COLLECTION:

Tuesday, August 15, 10 pm eastern – StampNation Pre-release PJ Party!  We’ll enjoy late-night live stream chatting, stamping, and lots of laughs with members of our Dream Team.  Added bonus? StampNation Members get first dibs to buy our latest collection! So get ready to put on your jammies, grab your computer and log-on for PJ Party time!

Wednesday, August 16, 9 am eastern – ordering link goes out to everyone on the Wait List.  Not on it yet?  Click here to add your name.

Wednesday, August 16, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens if we have supplies left.  Normally we do!  But with our last collection, we sold out and only those on the Wait List had a chance to order!

• Wendy Hughes August 12, 2017, 5:58 pm

Just adore this set. The sentiments are just awesome! Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

• Hollie Hicks August 13, 2017, 7:54 am

Love the faux bleaching. So much simpler and less messy than the real bleaching. (lol). Love, love, love the THANKFUL die. Can’t wait for the release.

• Rosemary August 13, 2017, 12:38 pm

Love it love it. The color choices are so pretty and unique. I just love everything about fall!!!!

• Barbara Chapman August 13, 2017, 1:59 pm

great cards and great box, can’t wait to get this one!

• Sandy August 13, 2017, 9:47 pm

Love the ideas you provide. Thank you

• Susy August 13, 2017, 10:35 pm

Love the cards. The white ‘bleaching’ and embossing really make the other colors pop. Love all the different leaves too.

• Debbie G. August 14, 2017, 11:22 am

Love these. Can’t wait to get my set!

• Laurie Walsh August 14, 2017, 3:36 pm

What a fun technique – I’m looking forward to trying this myself.

• Rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:07 pm

This one is my absolute FAVORITE!

• Karen Gerek August 15, 2017, 9:04 am

Brand new to the site and first video that I’ve watched….. I “LOVE” that in the second set you showed there is the option of using: bless, blessed, and blessing with the addition of the ed and ing; so inspiring!

Catherine Pooler Designs Embossing Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks