A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

Hello my friends!  Here’s a really quick card that I made on Facebook and I wanted to add it over here, too.

You’ll get a peek at one of the stamp sets – which is all I had planned to reveal.  But a smudge appeared on my card stock and the perfect way to cover it up was using another product in the collection!

So TWO products were revealed in this video!

Here’s the run down of the festivities this week:

BRAND NEW CP DESIGNS PRODUCT:  We’ll be revealing this Thursday, August 10 at noon eastern on Facebook Live.  Be sure to join us live or watch the replay!   Can’t wait to show you!

BLOG HOPS:  Begin Sunday and we’ll have three days of hopping.  Projects, inspiration and PRIZES.  yes, my friend, you might WIN your collection!

PURCHASING YOUR SOA COLLECTION:

Tuesday, August 15, 10 pm eastern – StampNation Pre-release PJ Party!  We’ll enjoy late-night live stream chatting, stamping, and lots of laughs with members of our Dream Team.  Added bonus? StampNation Members get first dibs to buy our latest collection! So get ready to put on your jammies, grab your computer and log-on for PJ Party time!

Wednesday, August 16, 9 am eastern – ordering link goes out to everyone on the Wait List.  Not on it yet?  Click here to add your name.

Wednesday, August 16, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens if we have supplies left.  Normally we do!  But with our last collection, we sold out and only those on the Wait List had a chance to order!

SQUEALLLL!  I love this time of the quarter!

• Maggie B August 9, 2017, 9:58 pm

Hi CP ~ I CANNOT WAIT!!!! So excited and love what I’ve already seen!! See you at noon tomorrow!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Laurie August 10, 2017, 1:45 pm

Oh my good gosh!! These are both beautiful but my jaw dropped when I saw that scalloped die!! I was excited before to get this box but now…this week cannot go fast enough!!! Eeeeek!!!!! Thanks for the peeks :)

• Linda Wilkinson August 10, 2017, 6:03 pm

Hi there Catherine & team
    This sure is a awesome card can’t wait to see the rest of the collection thanks for sharing

• JEANNINE LAWLESS August 13, 2017, 10:26 pm

Great trick for fixing a boo-boo.

• rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:09 pm

All I can say is that I WANT/NEED this SOA!!!! The design team has raised the bar above and beyond any stamp set :)

• Anita E Falcone August 14, 2017, 6:58 pm

I have love your ideas for years. You are so inspiring. These cards are just beautiful. Thanks Catherine

• Rosanna August 15, 2017, 7:29 am

Just found out about CP products. So excited !!

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Stamp of Approval

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!