A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

Hello my friends!  Here's a really quick card that I made on Facebook and I wanted to add it over here, too.

You'll get a peek at one of the stamp sets – which is all I had planned to reveal.  But a smudge appeared on my card stock and the perfect way to cover it up was using another product in the collection!

So TWO products were revealed in this video!

Here's the run down of the festivities this week:

BRAND NEW CP DESIGNS PRODUCT:  We'll be revealing this Thursday, August 10 at noon eastern on Facebook Live.  Be sure to join us live or watch the replay!   Can't wait to show you!

BLOG HOPS:  Begin Sunday and we'll have three days of hopping.  Projects, inspiration and PRIZES.  yes, my friend, you might WIN your collection!

PURCHASING YOUR SOA COLLECTION:

Tuesday, August 15, 10 pm eastern – StampNation Pre-release PJ Party!  We'll enjoy late-night live stream chatting, stamping, and lots of laughs with members of our Dream Team.  Added bonus? StampNation Members get first dibs to buy our latest collection! So get ready to put on your jammies, grab your computer and log-on for PJ Party time!

Wednesday, August 16, 9 am eastern – ordering link goes out to everyone on the Wait List.  Not on it yet?  Click here to add your name.

Wednesday, August 16, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens if we have supplies left.  Normally we do!  But with our last collection, we sold out and only those on the Wait List had a chance to order!

SQUEALLLL!  I love this time of the quarter!

• Maggie B August 9, 2017, 9:58 pm

Hi CP ~ I CANNOT WAIT!!!! So excited and love what I’ve already seen!! See you at noon tomorrow!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Laurie August 10, 2017, 1:45 pm

Oh my good gosh!! These are both beautiful but my jaw dropped when I saw that scalloped die!! I was excited before to get this box but now…this week cannot go fast enough!!! Eeeeek!!!!! Thanks for the peeks :)

• Linda Wilkinson August 10, 2017, 6:03 pm

Hi there Catherine & team
    This sure is a awesome card can’t wait to see the rest of the collection thanks for sharing

• JEANNINE LAWLESS August 13, 2017, 10:26 pm

Great trick for fixing a boo-boo.

• rosemary August 14, 2017, 6:09 pm

All I can say is that I WANT/NEED this SOA!!!! The design team has raised the bar above and beyond any stamp set :)

• Anita E Falcone August 14, 2017, 6:58 pm

I have love your ideas for years. You are so inspiring. These cards are just beautiful. Thanks Catherine

• Rosanna August 15, 2017, 7:29 am

Just found out about CP products. So excited !!

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Post

Faithful Flutterings with Chrissie

Available-Now_Square

Blog Hop Winners

Twisted Sunburst and Happiness Enclosed

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs