Floral Background: KISS Cards

Floral Background KISS Cards_1 Two sets of KISS Cards in one week!!??  WOOOT!

I am especially loving, like LOVING, this color combination.

Orange Twist and Bellini, Aquatini and Mint to Be, Party Dress and It’s a Girl along with Garden Party is just dreamy!  It really shows off how we are building our Party Collection of colors to compliment and work together.

Our collection of inks kicked off in November with the release of the Foundations Box which introduced our first five colors.  In January, we brought out 8 more and this spring another 8.  We now have 20 Party Collection colors along with 3 neutrals and they make color coordination a SNAP.

Not familiar with our inks?  Click here to learn about why they are pretty fantastic.  I mean, besides making color coordination super simple, they also stamp beautiful solid images, are great for blending and also can be heat embossed!

All that being said, let’s jump into the card making project.  KISS Cards (Keep It Simple Stamper) are simple designs that are great for mass producing.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the color combination!  If you stamped this card, what other colors would YOU choose?

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

And how ’bout those sentiments.  I don’t need a reason – ??  Love that!  We named this set Perfect Reason because you don’t need a reason and every reason is the perfect reason to send a card!  Right? Followin’ me?

If you’d like to see more KISS Cards, scroll up to the top and click “Project Gallery”.  Look for the tab for KISS Cards to see a bunch!

Floral Background KISS Cards_2 These would also be great to make a bunch of to wrap up and give as gifts.  Teachers, friends, family members….

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!  I hope you are inspired!

• Nancy Goodale August 1, 2017, 9:38 pm

Your ink colors are beautiful. Do you have plans to carry cardstock to coordinate with them?

• Mary Reiner August 1, 2017, 9:56 pm

I LOVE this color combination! So fresh♥️

• Kathy Serrahn August 2, 2017, 10:21 am

Love the colors

• Leanne in Cali August 2, 2017, 9:58 pm

These are fabulous and I probably would not have picked that color combo but I like it! Thanks for sharing your video!!

• Patricia Wilson August 4, 2017, 1:01 pm

Your ink colors are just so pretty and when you do a card it looks wonderful!

• Teri S. August 6, 2017, 9:33 am

Catherine, I’d like to thank you for not editing out your mistakes. It helps make me realize I’m not the only one who goofs. :) The colour combinations are so pretty. I’m saving up to get some of your inks. They look pretty amazing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks