Floral Background: KISS Cards

Floral Background KISS Cards_1 Two sets of KISS Cards in one week!!??  WOOOT!

I am especially loving, like LOVING, this color combination.

Orange Twist and Bellini, Aquatini and Mint to Be, Party Dress and It’s a Girl along with Garden Party is just dreamy!  It really shows off how we are building our Party Collection of colors to compliment and work together.

Our collection of inks kicked off in November with the release of the Foundations Box which introduced our first five colors.  In January, we brought out 8 more and this spring another 8.  We now have 20 Party Collection colors along with 3 neutrals and they make color coordination a SNAP.

Not familiar with our inks?  Click here to learn about why they are pretty fantastic.  I mean, besides making color coordination super simple, they also stamp beautiful solid images, are great for blending and also can be heat embossed!

All that being said, let’s jump into the card making project.  KISS Cards (Keep It Simple Stamper) are simple designs that are great for mass producing.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the color combination!  If you stamped this card, what other colors would YOU choose?

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

And how ’bout those sentiments.  I don’t need a reason – ??  Love that!  We named this set Perfect Reason because you don’t need a reason and every reason is the perfect reason to send a card!  Right? Followin’ me?

If you’d like to see more KISS Cards, scroll up to the top and click “Project Gallery”.  Look for the tab for KISS Cards to see a bunch!

Floral Background KISS Cards_2 These would also be great to make a bunch of to wrap up and give as gifts.  Teachers, friends, family members….

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!  I hope you are inspired!

• Nancy Goodale August 1, 2017, 9:38 pm

Your ink colors are beautiful. Do you have plans to carry cardstock to coordinate with them?

• Mary Reiner August 1, 2017, 9:56 pm

I LOVE this color combination! So fresh♥️

• Kathy Serrahn August 2, 2017, 10:21 am

Love the colors

• Leanne in Cali August 2, 2017, 9:58 pm

These are fabulous and I probably would not have picked that color combo but I like it! Thanks for sharing your video!!

• Patricia Wilson August 4, 2017, 1:01 pm

Your ink colors are just so pretty and when you do a card it looks wonderful!

• Teri S. August 6, 2017, 9:33 am

Catherine, I’d like to thank you for not editing out your mistakes. It helps make me realize I’m not the only one who goofs. :) The colour combinations are so pretty. I’m saving up to get some of your inks. They look pretty amazing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!