Floral Background: KISS Cards

Floral Background KISS Cards_1 Two sets of KISS Cards in one week!!??  WOOOT!

I am especially loving, like LOVING, this color combination.

Orange Twist and Bellini, Aquatini and Mint to Be, Party Dress and It’s a Girl along with Garden Party is just dreamy!  It really shows off how we are building our Party Collection of colors to compliment and work together.

Our collection of inks kicked off in November with the release of the Foundations Box which introduced our first five colors.  In January, we brought out 8 more and this spring another 8.  We now have 20 Party Collection colors along with 3 neutrals and they make color coordination a SNAP.

Not familiar with our inks?  Click here to learn about why they are pretty fantastic.  I mean, besides making color coordination super simple, they also stamp beautiful solid images, are great for blending and also can be heat embossed!

All that being said, let’s jump into the card making project.  KISS Cards (Keep It Simple Stamper) are simple designs that are great for mass producing.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the color combination!  If you stamped this card, what other colors would YOU choose?

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

And how ’bout those sentiments.  I don’t need a reason – ??  Love that!  We named this set Perfect Reason because you don’t need a reason and every reason is the perfect reason to send a card!  Right? Followin’ me?

If you’d like to see more KISS Cards, scroll up to the top and click “Project Gallery”.  Look for the tab for KISS Cards to see a bunch!

Floral Background KISS Cards_2 These would also be great to make a bunch of to wrap up and give as gifts.  Teachers, friends, family members….

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!  I hope you are inspired!

• Nancy Goodale August 1, 2017, 9:38 pm

Your ink colors are beautiful. Do you have plans to carry cardstock to coordinate with them?

• Mary Reiner August 1, 2017, 9:56 pm

I LOVE this color combination! So fresh♥️

• Kathy Serrahn August 2, 2017, 10:21 am

Love the colors

• Leanne in Cali August 2, 2017, 9:58 pm

These are fabulous and I probably would not have picked that color combo but I like it! Thanks for sharing your video!!

• Patricia Wilson August 4, 2017, 1:01 pm

Your ink colors are just so pretty and when you do a card it looks wonderful!

• Teri S. August 6, 2017, 9:33 am

Catherine, I’d like to thank you for not editing out your mistakes. It helps make me realize I’m not the only one who goofs. :) The colour combinations are so pretty. I’m saving up to get some of your inks. They look pretty amazing!

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

Interesting Image

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse