Hey, friends! I’m popping in here today with a quick video using stencils as stamps! It’s pretty easy and gives a really fun look.
After I made this card, I put it in my bag and it was never seen again! Sorry I don’t have photos of it to share…but I do have this one!
Using stencils as stamps is a fun way to stretch your supplies:
- Ink your stencil…just dab the pad right on!
- Mist with water
- Lay your stencil on the cardstock (I like watercolor cardstock for this)
From here there are many options!
- Lift your stencil up and let the cardstock dry.
- Use your fingers or a paper towel to rub over the stencil which moves some of the color around and fills in the negative space.
- Use a sponge applicator tool to sponge color over the stencil.
- Add a medium to the stencil, such as Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Whipped Spackle or Embossing Paste.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you’ll try this out if you haven’t already!