We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

I absolutely LOVED reading about all of things that inspire you ladies on my blog hop posts.  THANK YOU so much for sharing yourselves with us.

I think my favorite part of this release was the community part…watching how excited you guys were completely fueled the CP Team and made US so excited!  And all of our chatting on social media and Facebook Live was so much fun.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this journey.  You guys make all the hard work, late nights and bumps in the road worth it!  HUGS!

We have three winners…if you did not purchase the Stamp of Approval Collection, one will be shipped to you.

If you did purchase, you will be issued a $100 gift certificate.

Congratulations to:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.54.26 AM

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.54.00 AM

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

If you missed out on this collection (it sold out in 15 hours!  oh my goodness!!!!), get on the WAIT LIST for our next one coming mid-August!  YAY!

• Marianne June 9, 2017, 5:17 pm

Congrats to the lucky winners! Enjoy!
    So happy my DH urged me to go and grab a box before they sold out. I think this is one of the most versatile collections to date.

• Susan Powell June 9, 2017, 10:22 pm

Congratulations Ladies! Enjoy the boxes – can’t wait to see what everyone creates :)

• Arianna Barbara June 10, 2017, 4:29 am

Congrats to the winners!!!

• Just an FYI June 10, 2017, 10:22 am

Noticed only one entry did what all the designers asked of us. WHAT INSPIRES US.
    And, yet they still were chosen as winners.

• Catherine June 10, 2017, 1:29 pm

I understand what you are saying, though we didn’t make it a requirement…
    I thought of it more if a suggestion of what to write in your comment, not necessarily that you HAD to and if you didn’t, you’d be disqualified.
    Thank you for stopping by, we appreciate you!

• Debbie June 11, 2017, 7:13 pm

Congrats to the winners!

Sold out quick this time . . . so glad I was not snoozing, because I would have been crying. But seriously, how awesome it sold out so quickly. AMAZING products do that, I guess!

• Lisa Harrolle June 17, 2017, 1:50 am

Congratulations Carol, Janice and Katherine! So happy for all of you!!

• Marianne June 17, 2017, 6:17 am

Guess what! My SOA box and Spring Fling inks arrived here Crete, Greece on Wednesday, just one week after ordering! I have already created a few cards using my new goodies. I’m hoping to post my first cards on my blog this weekend.

Projects

Interesting Image

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds