Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather 2 Our Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection goes on sale to the WAIT LIST on Wednesday, June 7th at 9 am eastern.  Have you signed up for notification!

If you want to get your chance even earlier (and likely be playing with these goodies by the weekend!), StampNation Members will get to purchase theirs the night before during our PJ Party release!  YAY!

Here’s a quick watercolored background, glitter embossed card using the Birds of a Feather Stamp Set, Medallion Mix-Up Stamp Set and the exclusive Wanderlust Embossing Glitter by WOW…all in the upcoming collection!

The background from the video is slightly different and I haven’t made that into a card yet, but you can see how you can get different looks from the same technique.  Kinda like snowflakes…no two are the same! Birds of a Feather

Are you on Instagram?  We’ve been giving lots of peeks and behind the scenes fun stuff over there.  Check it out here!

NaturallyInspired_ComingSoon2

*Sunday, June 4 – Blog Hop Day 1 begins at 9am ET  (TOMORROW!!!)

*Monday, June 5 – Blog Hop Day 2 begins at 9am ET

*Tuesday, June 6 – Blog Hop Day 3 begins at 9am ET

*Tuesday, June 6 – StampNation Exclusive PJ Party SOA Launch begins at 10pm ET with ordering opening immediately after for StampNation members

*Wednesday, June 7 – Ordering opens for the Wait List at 9am ET

*Thursday, June 8 – If the collection hasn’t sold out, general ordering opens at 9am ET

• Maggie B June 3, 2017, 11:37 pm

Hi CP ~ Gorgeous card and I’m so excited about this latest release. I’ve never been disappointed in any collection and like a fine wine, they get better with age! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• June Sefscik June 4, 2017, 8:41 am

I love your videos showing us how to use your collections. I really appreciate all you do for us stampers out here! THANKS Catherine….I have followed you for MANY years and I am so excited for you and how you have grown and helped us grow too. I LOVE your collections and can’t wait to buy it “ALL” during the PJ party on Tuesday night. Thanks for doing that for us too!

• Karen White June 4, 2017, 10:39 am

I always enjoy watching you with the new stamps that come. Your like a kid in a candy store with alot of new surprises. I really enjoy your stamp collection. There awesome. Thank you for sharing them.

• Lesley kaiser June 4, 2017, 4:30 pm

I have missed out on the last two stamp of appoval. Because I got Breast Cancer.
    I am just waiting for the all up to get the clearance from the Doctor.
    So I will be watching Soi don’t miss out this time.

• Elizabeth Roberts June 4, 2017, 8:57 pm

I love the colors and the techniques used to create this gorgeous card. Hope I win a free SOA!

• Laura Casselman June 5, 2017, 4:10 pm

Wow! How dreamy your card is. This SOA release may be my favorite and I haven’t seen all of it yet.

• Jeanne June 5, 2017, 6:41 pm

Blue like Jazz??

• lois June 5, 2017, 8:00 pm

Love the first peak at this new SOA!

GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!!!!!

• Patty Carral June 5, 2017, 11:53 pm

The feather stamp is amazing!

• Susan Johnson June 6, 2017, 6:32 am

I really love the first peak at this new stamp of approval!
    This is really awesome. Thanks for all you do for is crafters!❤

• Marsha June 6, 2017, 11:42 am

I need one of those craft mats! Great card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!