Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather 2 Our Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection goes on sale to the WAIT LIST on Wednesday, June 7th at 9 am eastern.  Have you signed up for notification!

If you want to get your chance even earlier (and likely be playing with these goodies by the weekend!), StampNation Members will get to purchase theirs the night before during our PJ Party release!  YAY!

Here’s a quick watercolored background, glitter embossed card using the Birds of a Feather Stamp Set, Medallion Mix-Up Stamp Set and the exclusive Wanderlust Embossing Glitter by WOW…all in the upcoming collection!

The background from the video is slightly different and I haven’t made that into a card yet, but you can see how you can get different looks from the same technique.  Kinda like snowflakes…no two are the same! Birds of a Feather

Are you on Instagram?  We’ve been giving lots of peeks and behind the scenes fun stuff over there.  Check it out here!

NaturallyInspired_ComingSoon2

*Sunday, June 4 – Blog Hop Day 1 begins at 9am ET  (TOMORROW!!!)

*Monday, June 5 – Blog Hop Day 2 begins at 9am ET

*Tuesday, June 6 – Blog Hop Day 3 begins at 9am ET

*Tuesday, June 6 – StampNation Exclusive PJ Party SOA Launch begins at 10pm ET with ordering opening immediately after for StampNation members

*Wednesday, June 7 – Ordering opens for the Wait List at 9am ET

*Thursday, June 8 – If the collection hasn’t sold out, general ordering opens at 9am ET

• Maggie B June 3, 2017, 11:37 pm

Hi CP ~ Gorgeous card and I’m so excited about this latest release. I’ve never been disappointed in any collection and like a fine wine, they get better with age! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• June Sefscik June 4, 2017, 8:41 am

I love your videos showing us how to use your collections. I really appreciate all you do for us stampers out here! THANKS Catherine….I have followed you for MANY years and I am so excited for you and how you have grown and helped us grow too. I LOVE your collections and can’t wait to buy it “ALL” during the PJ party on Tuesday night. Thanks for doing that for us too!

• Karen White June 4, 2017, 10:39 am

I always enjoy watching you with the new stamps that come. Your like a kid in a candy store with alot of new surprises. I really enjoy your stamp collection. There awesome. Thank you for sharing them.

• Lesley kaiser June 4, 2017, 4:30 pm

I have missed out on the last two stamp of appoval. Because I got Breast Cancer.
    I am just waiting for the all up to get the clearance from the Doctor.
    So I will be watching Soi don’t miss out this time.

• Elizabeth Roberts June 4, 2017, 8:57 pm

I love the colors and the techniques used to create this gorgeous card. Hope I win a free SOA!

• Laura Casselman June 5, 2017, 4:10 pm

Wow! How dreamy your card is. This SOA release may be my favorite and I haven’t seen all of it yet.

• Jeanne June 5, 2017, 6:41 pm

Blue like Jazz??

• lois June 5, 2017, 8:00 pm

Love the first peak at this new SOA!

GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!!!!!

• Patty Carral June 5, 2017, 11:53 pm

The feather stamp is amazing!

• Susan Johnson June 6, 2017, 6:32 am

I really love the first peak at this new stamp of approval!
    This is really awesome. Thanks for all you do for is crafters!❤

• Marsha June 6, 2017, 11:42 am

I need one of those craft mats! Great card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks