Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

NaturallyInspired_ComingSoon2 We are getting close!  Only FIVE more sleeps until the Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval goes on sale to the wait list!  (if you aren’t on the wait list yet, click here to grab your spot!)

If you’re a StampNation Member, you are invited to join us on June 6 at 10 pm eastern for our PJ Party Release…lots of stamping shenanigans will be had and we’ll open ordering that night for members.  SQUEAL!

I did a bit of stamping today…on Facebook Live and on Youtube.

In this video, I’ll reveal the rest of the Naturally Inspired SOA and stamp a quick card…let’s go!

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Stamp of Approval Product Reveal 2_1 A few days ago I made another card, similar to this one- just with different stamps and colors.   You can view the card and the video here.

Stamp of Approval Product Reveal 2.1

Today we introduced:

• Medallion Mix-Up Stamp Set
  • Best Die
  • Wanderlust Embossing Powder
  • Mystery Ink Color!

Here’s another card made with Medallion Mix-Up, Best Die and Simply the Best Stamp Set.

The Best is yet to come What a GREAT graphic look you can get with these products.  This would be a terrific masculine card, too.

The best is yet to come 2

We are now less than a week until the release…can not WAIT!

Here is the schedule:

• June 4 – Blog Hop
  • June 5 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – 10 pm join us for our StampNation Pajama Party and pre-release of the collection!
  • June 7, 9 am – ordering opens for those on the Wait List
  • June 8, 9 am – general ordering opens
  • June 9 – the first orders should start arriving on doorsteps!

We hope you will join us for the SN PJ Party – click here to join if you haven’t already!

Not on the wait list yet?  Our collections sell out quickly and are usually 90% sold out within a day, so be sure to get on the list for the first chance to grab your box!
View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-march-2017-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc-1-of-2

We can not WAIT until you guys see the new surprise CP Designs Ink Color!  It will be tucked inside your box!  :)  Any guesses as to the color and the name?

• BeverlyBL June 2, 2017, 7:27 pm

I think it is Blew (Blue) By You :) Love the sound of the embossing powder.

• Mary Laffin June 2, 2017, 8:01 pm

I’m guessing Bugle Blue

• Barbara Brennan June 2, 2017, 8:09 pm

New ink color guess: Rhapsody in Blue

• Barbara Brennan June 2, 2017, 8:10 pm

one more guess….Boogie Woogie Blue

• Maggie B June 2, 2017, 9:12 pm

Hi CP ~ LOVE this latest collection…it makes my heart skip a beat! The new embossing powder looks/sounds so fun and these ladies have made some awesome guesses for the new ink name! Blew By You???? LOL…love it!! After that one, I’ve got nothing to offer. LOL
    Thanks for making me laugh, @BeverlyBL!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Robin Kohler June 2, 2017, 9:26 pm

Little Boy Blue

• June Sefscik June 3, 2017, 10:46 am

I’m trying to find the video you reference in this video…the card with the flower cut out and on it,….Facebook Live is what you say in the video, but I can’t find it…can you help me?

• Catherine June 3, 2017, 3:04 pm

Hi June! You can find it on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/catherinepooler/videos/10155342149999948/
    Loving these guesses!

• Joyce Spear June 3, 2017, 10:01 pm

I’m thinking it’s Boogie Woogie Blue… but I guess we’ll see! Thanks for leaving the ink color a surprise – so when my SOA arrives I can dig into it like a pig looking for truffles to find the inkpad right away! This is definitely the best SOA to date — the stamp sets are all amazing, the dies are better than I had hoped for, and the Wanderlust EP looks dreamy! I’m digging the two-day reveal, and hope you’ll keep it to two for future collections. Your cards so far have been fabulous, and I can’t wait to see what the design team did! I am so stoked for the slumber party when I’ll be able to put my order in, and even more stoked for my box to arrive so the fun can continue!!

• Monica K June 4, 2017, 9:56 am

My guess is Little Boy Blue….love the feather set and embossing powder….

• Teresa Cherka June 4, 2017, 10:54 am

I can’t wait to get my hands on this collection, it looks so versatile. I think the color is trumpet teal.

• Bec R June 4, 2017, 6:46 pm

Really excited about this box! My guess is Royal wedding.

• Susy June 5, 2017, 6:51 pm

Very pretty

• Christine Smith June 7, 2017, 9:42 am

So excited to get the Stamp of Approval box. Everything looks amazing!

• Barbara S June 10, 2017, 6:42 pm

I got my SOA in the mail today – All That Jazz (now it makes sense LOL)

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks