Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

NaturallyInspired_ComingSoon2 We are getting close!  Only FIVE more sleeps until the Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval goes on sale to the wait list!  (if you aren’t on the wait list yet, click here to grab your spot!)

If you’re a StampNation Member, you are invited to join us on June 6 at 10 pm eastern for our PJ Party Release…lots of stamping shenanigans will be had and we’ll open ordering that night for members.  SQUEAL!

I did a bit of stamping today…on Facebook Live and on Youtube.

In this video, I’ll reveal the rest of the Naturally Inspired SOA and stamp a quick card…let’s go!

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Stamp of Approval Product Reveal 2_1 A few days ago I made another card, similar to this one- just with different stamps and colors.   You can view the card and the video here.

Stamp of Approval Product Reveal 2.1

Today we introduced:

• Medallion Mix-Up Stamp Set
  • Best Die
  • Wanderlust Embossing Powder
  • Mystery Ink Color!

Here’s another card made with Medallion Mix-Up, Best Die and Simply the Best Stamp Set.

The Best is yet to come What a GREAT graphic look you can get with these products.  This would be a terrific masculine card, too.

The best is yet to come 2

We are now less than a week until the release…can not WAIT!

Here is the schedule:

• June 4 – Blog Hop
  • June 5 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – 10 pm join us for our StampNation Pajama Party and pre-release of the collection!
  • June 7, 9 am – ordering opens for those on the Wait List
  • June 8, 9 am – general ordering opens
  • June 9 – the first orders should start arriving on doorsteps!

We hope you will join us for the SN PJ Party – click here to join if you haven’t already!

Not on the wait list yet?  Our collections sell out quickly and are usually 90% sold out within a day, so be sure to get on the list for the first chance to grab your box!
View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-march-2017-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc-1-of-2

We can not WAIT until you guys see the new surprise CP Designs Ink Color!  It will be tucked inside your box!  :)  Any guesses as to the color and the name?

• BeverlyBL June 2, 2017, 7:27 pm

I think it is Blew (Blue) By You :) Love the sound of the embossing powder.

• Mary Laffin June 2, 2017, 8:01 pm

I’m guessing Bugle Blue

• Barbara Brennan June 2, 2017, 8:09 pm

New ink color guess: Rhapsody in Blue

• Barbara Brennan June 2, 2017, 8:10 pm

one more guess….Boogie Woogie Blue

• Maggie B June 2, 2017, 9:12 pm

Hi CP ~ LOVE this latest collection…it makes my heart skip a beat! The new embossing powder looks/sounds so fun and these ladies have made some awesome guesses for the new ink name! Blew By You???? LOL…love it!! After that one, I’ve got nothing to offer. LOL
    Thanks for making me laugh, @BeverlyBL!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Robin Kohler June 2, 2017, 9:26 pm

Little Boy Blue

• June Sefscik June 3, 2017, 10:46 am

I’m trying to find the video you reference in this video…the card with the flower cut out and on it,….Facebook Live is what you say in the video, but I can’t find it…can you help me?

• Catherine June 3, 2017, 3:04 pm

Hi June! You can find it on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/catherinepooler/videos/10155342149999948/
    Loving these guesses!

• Joyce Spear June 3, 2017, 10:01 pm

I’m thinking it’s Boogie Woogie Blue… but I guess we’ll see! Thanks for leaving the ink color a surprise – so when my SOA arrives I can dig into it like a pig looking for truffles to find the inkpad right away! This is definitely the best SOA to date — the stamp sets are all amazing, the dies are better than I had hoped for, and the Wanderlust EP looks dreamy! I’m digging the two-day reveal, and hope you’ll keep it to two for future collections. Your cards so far have been fabulous, and I can’t wait to see what the design team did! I am so stoked for the slumber party when I’ll be able to put my order in, and even more stoked for my box to arrive so the fun can continue!!

• Monica K June 4, 2017, 9:56 am

My guess is Little Boy Blue….love the feather set and embossing powder….

• Teresa Cherka June 4, 2017, 10:54 am

I can’t wait to get my hands on this collection, it looks so versatile. I think the color is trumpet teal.

• Bec R June 4, 2017, 6:46 pm

Really excited about this box! My guess is Royal wedding.

• Susy June 5, 2017, 6:51 pm

Very pretty

• Christine Smith June 7, 2017, 9:42 am

So excited to get the Stamp of Approval box. Everything looks amazing!

• Barbara S June 10, 2017, 6:42 pm

I got my SOA in the mail today – All That Jazz (now it makes sense LOL)

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!