Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

NaturallyInspired_ComingSoon2 It’s almost Christmas Stamp of Approval Release Day!!

My sister-in-law visited the Clubhouse recently and was looking at the Naturally Inspired SOA (yes, I gave her a super secret peek at the collection!!!) and she commented, “WOW!  This is like a present!”

EXACTLY!!!

As grown women who spend so much time taking care of everyone else, how often do we get surprised, spoiled and delighted?

Honestly, if your answer is “Often”, that’s still not enough!

You give so much of yourself, it’s time to spoil yourself a bit with new goodies from latest Stamp of Approval Collection, Naturally Inspired!

Laughter is the best medicine 2 Check out this gorgeousness…and be prepared to crack up me on this video…bumbling along and even stumbling yes…I almost fell on the floor while filming this.  I’m just too darned excited about this collection!

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveal Day #1

Laughter is the best medicine Today we introduced:

• Simply the Best Stamp Set
  • Lattice Frame Die
  • Spiro Doily Die
  • Birds of a Feather Stamp Set

Tomorrow I will show you the rest of the products in the collection!  WOOOT!

There are so many ways to mix and match this collection…you’ll make TONS of cards and be able to achieve tons of different design styles!

Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired 2

Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired If you hung out with me on Facebook Live today, you saw the announcement…I’ve been holding onto a secret.

Do you know what this means?

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-march-2017-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc-1-of-2

Click here to view the FB Live and I’ll see you tomorrow with the rest of the product reveals!

• Arjita June 1, 2017, 12:51 pm

Such a cheerful card! Love it

• Priscilla June 1, 2017, 1:35 pm

OMGoodness… this is just a “sneak peek” Can’t wait to see the rest of the collection. Love your gift giving. I’ve gotten the Spectrum Noir and bracelet (same color as yours!)

• Nancy June 1, 2017, 2:19 pm

Pretty exciting! Looking forward to seeing the rest, and then being surprised when my box arrives. I’d say I can’t wait for release day but then my weekend would go by even faster than it normally does and I want to savor those 2 days off, LOL

• Dawn Kloman June 1, 2017, 2:41 pm

OMG…i can’t wait to get this box. I’m in love with birds of a feather. And to top it off we get a new color!!!! AHHHHHHH. You are great Catherine!!!

• Debi June 1, 2017, 6:49 pm

This will be my second kit from you and I’m very excited! Looks like it’s going to be a great one!!!

• Eileen S June 1, 2017, 7:31 pm

Oh, I don’t even need to see any more! You had me at spiro-doily! Lol
    Can’t wait for my box!

• Heidi June 1, 2017, 8:23 pm

OMG. I love this kit. I may have to have this kit.

• Mary Guikema June 1, 2017, 8:57 pm

Can’t wait for the full reveal and ability to purchase this box. Another great collection.

• Tristan June 1, 2017, 9:17 pm

Oooh love what I’m seeing so far.

• Maggie B June 1, 2017, 9:36 pm

Hi CP ~ I ALWAYS love a (happy) surprise!! You introduced me to the AWESOME Spectrum Noir glitter pens and I love my wonderful bracelet (have ordered several over the last several months to give as gifts) so am looking forward to this latest surprise (Is it GOLD?). Loving what I’ve seen so far, especially the phrase building set. Although my Dad past away when I was 10, I always remember him saying, “Laughter is the best medicine,” and I’ve always tried to live by that. SO excited for this latest collection (to add to MY CP collection!!). ~BIG HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Colleen Balija June 1, 2017, 11:25 pm

Catherine! You’re gonna hurt yourself, be careful girl! Maybe don’t wear dresses during release weeks when your overly excited and could trip over them? Ha ha! I LOVE this set so far!!! I can’t wait until tomorrow!

• Joyce Spear June 2, 2017, 12:17 am

Get OUT!! I woke up this morning thinking I should suggest that you have a feather theme or set — and here it is, you’ve already done it!! Unbelievable! I am over-the-moon excited about this collection so far, but still can’t wait to see what is revealed tomorrow. I have a hunch that this may be my favorite collection to date!

• Patti B. June 2, 2017, 8:08 am

I’m loving this new set. Can’t wait to see more.

• Laurie June 2, 2017, 9:40 am

Love the butterflies coming out of the feather! Planning on purchasing this box!!!!

• Eileen June 2, 2017, 11:32 am

The doily die will be so handy ! What a wonderful set! So versatile !

• Sarah Greber June 2, 2017, 2:18 pm

I am so excited about this. I was going to try and relax about it, but you’ve got me hooked. This SOA has SO MUCH in it, and it’s all looking amazing. I am thinking it would be awesome if the mystery color was a golden trumpet kind of glittery shade. Can’t wait to find out!

• Caroline B June 2, 2017, 2:37 pm

The new ink colour is a blue, I’m thinking… Boogie-woogie Blue? Got the BLUES? Feeling Blue? Blue for you?

• Cindy Coble June 2, 2017, 9:25 pm

It was a pleasure meeting you at Bettys on Thursday. I am looking forward to ordering your SOA project kit. Love your inks

• Yvonne Hammond June 2, 2017, 11:05 pm

I love the die cut that looks like a Spiro graph!

• Rita DeCook June 3, 2017, 8:25 am

I’m enjoying this group very much. so many ideas.

• Teresa Cherka June 4, 2017, 10:57 am

I am so excited to get my hands on this collection.

• Karabeth Schleich June 4, 2017, 5:26 pm

Birds of FEATHER must stay together and I am all in with this collection, so many options.

• Abby Torres-Soto June 4, 2017, 6:29 pm

From what I’ve seen so far, these cards / designs are very “zen”!

• Maggie B June 4, 2017, 11:57 pm

Hey There Again CP ~ I’ve been thinking and thinking (until it hurts!!) and am wondering if the new color is called Mellow Yellow? Trumpets = Bluesy music (to me) and instead of gold (like I said earlier)….maybe it’s really a yellow. It’s driving me nuts, can you tell? LOL
    ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Anthony Macaluso June 5, 2017, 2:27 am

I still have a Spirograph so I’m liking that die.

• Debbie June 5, 2017, 1:02 pm

Oh you make me laugh Catherine. Love these stamps and dies already…. cant wait to see more.

• Jeanne June 5, 2017, 6:16 pm

Gorheous! Versatile! My mind is churning with ideas! Wonderful job, designers!

• Stanlee Runner June 5, 2017, 6:45 pm

I love the birds of a feather stamp, it is so beautiful.

• Rosemary June 5, 2017, 11:51 pm

Fun to watch you, so happy. Love the lattice die.

• Sandy June 6, 2017, 10:13 pm

Wow! You did it again!! I love the idea that you ave time to add glitter to the ink(Catherine Pooler’s) before it dries. Love the card & your Dad will too.

• Penny Walker June 7, 2017, 12:15 am

Love the feather set. And the Spiro graph is very cool.

• Penny Walker June 7, 2017, 5:39 am

Love the birds of a f e at her stamp set there is so much you can do with it.

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!