Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

Simply the Best 2 Hey, Friends!  I hopped on Facebook Live today and showed an early preview of product for our next Stamp of Approval!  Here it is….

Tomorrow will be our first product preview day, join us for a video where I’ll reveal several of the upcoming products.

We have a BIG SURPRISE coming in this collection, can’t wait to share!

Simply the Best

Here is the schedule:

• June 1 – product reveals
  • June 2 – product reveals
  • June 4 – Blog Hop
  • June 5 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – 10 pm join us for our StampNation Pajama Party and pre-release!
  • June 7, 9 am – ordering opens for those on the Wait List
  • June 8, 9 am – general ordering opens
  • June 9 – the first orders should start arriving on doorsteps!

We hope you will join us for the SN PJ Party – click here to join if you haven’t already!

Not on the wait list yet?  Our collections sell out quickly and are usually 90% sold out within a day, so be sure to get on the list for the first chance to grab your box!

Can’t wait for the fun to start!  WOOOT!

SOA peeks2

• MaggieB May 31, 2017, 11:50 pm

Hey CP ~ Awesome card and video!! Love what I’m seeing so far. I always miss the FB live broadcasts but I’m so glad you shared the video here and on YT! Can’t wait to see more!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Linda Kaucher June 2, 2017, 7:54 pm

Love this card Simply the Best! Can’t wait to order my SOA!!

• Karabeth Schleich June 4, 2017, 5:21 pm

Love the collection, possibilities are endless

• Marge Hurtig June 5, 2017, 8:32 am

You did it again…what a fun collection!!

• Danielle Keys June 5, 2017, 5:18 pm

these are amazing!! I’m inspired to stay more creative.

• Marsha June 6, 2017, 11:35 am

I love the medallions! Glad I found your site!

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks