Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

Simply the Best 2 Hey, Friends!  I hopped on Facebook Live today and showed an early preview of product for our next Stamp of Approval!  Here it is….

Tomorrow will be our first product preview day, join us for a video where I’ll reveal several of the upcoming products.

We have a BIG SURPRISE coming in this collection, can’t wait to share!

Simply the Best

Here is the schedule:

• June 1 – product reveals
  • June 2 – product reveals
  • June 4 – Blog Hop
  • June 5 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – Blog Hop
  • June 6 – 10 pm join us for our StampNation Pajama Party and pre-release!
  • June 7, 9 am – ordering opens for those on the Wait List
  • June 8, 9 am – general ordering opens
  • June 9 – the first orders should start arriving on doorsteps!

We hope you will join us for the SN PJ Party – click here to join if you haven’t already!

Not on the wait list yet?  Our collections sell out quickly and are usually 90% sold out within a day, so be sure to get on the list for the first chance to grab your box!

Can’t wait for the fun to start!  WOOOT!

SOA peeks2

• MaggieB May 31, 2017, 11:50 pm

Hey CP ~ Awesome card and video!! Love what I’m seeing so far. I always miss the FB live broadcasts but I’m so glad you shared the video here and on YT! Can’t wait to see more!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Linda Kaucher June 2, 2017, 7:54 pm

Love this card Simply the Best! Can’t wait to order my SOA!!

• Karabeth Schleich June 4, 2017, 5:21 pm

Love the collection, possibilities are endless

• Marge Hurtig June 5, 2017, 8:32 am

You did it again…what a fun collection!!

• Danielle Keys June 5, 2017, 5:18 pm

these are amazing!! I’m inspired to stay more creative.

• Marsha June 6, 2017, 11:35 am

I love the medallions! Glad I found your site!

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Interesting Image

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds