Behind-the-scenes: may include tears

I am literally sitting here with tears in my eyes.

With every Stamp of Approval Collection, we start with an idea…just a general idea on a few products and it grows from there.  Most of the time it’s “ever so slightly stressful”.

With the upcoming SOA Collection, I’d say it may have been a tad bit above “every so slightly stressful”.

We started with the idea, created a few products, but then were stuck on rounding out the collection.

My goal is to create a collection of products that work beautifully together, giving you many MANY design options and ideas without having to reach outside the box for products to finish your cards with many ways to mix and match the stamps and dies in the box.

peek 1 After hours and brainstorming, we finally broke through and finished the products that rounded out this collection perfectly.

Today, Maureen sent me the Project Guide, which contains 35 step-by-step projects created with the contents of the collection and I’m completely, 100% blown away.

The incredible cards the Design Team made blew way past my expectations and I’m fighting back tears.

It might sound silly, but we take putting these collections together very seriously and strive to achieve stamping nirvana with them…and my friends, we achieved it in a BIG way with this collection.

peek 2 I can’t WAIT to introduce the DT to you on Tuesday and start sharing sneak peeks with you later this week.

After seeing the projects from the designers, I’m betting that this box is going to sell out quickly.

StampNation Members - join me on June 6 at 10 pm eastern for our PJ Party kick off!  You’ll get to order first and I’m thinkin’ some of you will have your collections by the weekend!

The sales link will go to those on the Wait List on June 7 at 9 am.  Click here to add your name to the list!

If we have boxes left, general ordering will open on June 8 at 9 am.

Stamping nirvana is right around the corner!

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 6.46.40 PM We spent Saturday in the office…and check it out, this is the result!  The last half of the boxes are ready!  Can’t WAIT to get these in y’alls hands!

If you aren’t on the wait list yet, be sure to GET ON HERE!

• janet May 28, 2017, 7:31 pm

Looking forward to seeing what is inside those boxes!!!!

• Toni Roush May 28, 2017, 7:54 pm

Wait list!

• Susan White May 28, 2017, 7:59 pm

Oh My Gosh Catherine!! Those sneak peek pics are beautiful!! I so appreciate everything you and the team put into every SOA!!

• Crystal May 28, 2017, 8:32 pm

Can’t wait!!

• Erika May 28, 2017, 8:36 pm

So excited for our PJ par-tay!!! This box is amazing!!

• Susie carney May 28, 2017, 8:43 pm

My first time. Excited!!!!

• Maggie B May 28, 2017, 9:50 pm

Hi There CP ~
    #1 There’s nothing silly about being proud of the work you’ve put your heart and soul into, soooooo……..
    #2 ……Tears of pride & joy are always acceptable (AND a great way to keep your eyes clean!!).
    #3 These sneaky peeks look A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!! Can’t wait to see more of what you’ve all got and to finally “meet” your latest DT members.
    #4 Will be at the PJ party for sure and can’t WAIT to get my hands on what’s inside “my” box ‘o goodness!!!
    #5 Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Debbie May 29, 2017, 10:21 am

I love the passion and commitment that starts with Catherine and just moves throughout the Design Team . . . and then spreads to all of us in the amazing community that Catherine has created. So glad the process included happy tears.

• Mary May 29, 2017, 3:31 pm

Excited to see the new collection !!!!

• Lesley kaiser June 4, 2017, 4:38 pm

Looking forward to getting mine.

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Stamp of Approval

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks